DVDVR Message Board

2016 NXT GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

Asuka going on a Horsewomen killing spree would be awesome. Is there enough time between now and the Japan tour for her to get her introduced on WWE TV and get important matches with Sasha and Becky and then win the WWE Women's Title in Japan from Charlotte?

2 hours ago, Brysynner said:

Asuka going on a Horsewomen killing spree would be awesome. Is there enough time between now and the Japan tour for her to get her introduced on WWE TV and get important matches with Sasha and Becky and then win the WWE Women's Title in Japan from Charlotte?

Sasha has the Becky and Bayley matches. 

Charlotte has the Flair lineage. 

Becky should be the one to beat Asuka?

Was the Lowell show being taped in any official capacity?

Someone said they tape everything these days for Breaking Ground/training purposes. Is that true?

EDIT: The guy yelling "What the Hell just happened?!" makes it all worth it, no matter how it plays out.

Edited by Godfrey
  • Like 1

I'm hoping we get Andrade/Nak in Seattle in a couple of weeks myself. I'm excited to see Andrade in person because I have MM-level knowledge of his work - maybe twenty or twenty-five of his matches. 

Yeah, I don't get why people keep using spoiler tags. Is someone gonna be pissed they didn't read it somewhere else first?

Joe is champ is great and he deserves it, but I think the more interesting fallout is actually on the main roster. The Bullet Club has to be getting back together in some fashion within the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1