DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2016 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

I like that Hall pulled Savage back because Randy was ready to kill a motherfucker on live TV.

I think Savage was trying to save him from Hall.  If that kick would have connected that dude would have been fucked, and then Savage rushed over without really hitting the dude and let Nash dump him.  All of Savage's strikes look worked, while Hall is legit laying into that dude.  Just look at how Hall's foot gets caught in the ropes awkwardly, while Savage leg getting caught looks like that is exactly what he was trying to do.

I like that Hall pulled Savage back because Randy was ready to kill a motherfucker on live TV.

I think Savage was trying to save him from Hall.  If that kick would have connected that dude would have been fucked, and then Savage rushed over without really hitting the dude and let Nash dump him.  All of Savage's strikes look worked, while Hall is legit laying into that dude.  Just look at how Hall's foot gets caught in the ropes awkwardly, while Savage leg getting caught looks like that is exactly what he was trying to do.

I dunno. Macho really seemed to love knocking fans' dicks in the dirt when they hit the ring. He seemed to relish the opportunity.

I dunno. Macho really seemed to love knocking fans' dicks in the dirt when they hit the ring. He seemed to relish the opportunity.

Look, I'm arguing for Savage being more sane than someone, so I very well could be wrong. 

• Like 3

I enjoyed the brief period of him killing Earnest Miller and all but no-selling stiff thrust-kicks like they were bad chops.

"Norton -- Cat's calling you out again!"

Leaves mid shave to beat the shit out of Cat. 

He's probably still beating him up to this day out back of some bowling alley where Miller's trying to sell dance shoes to get people off crack, it's a convoluted scheme.