DVDVR Message Board

RAW - 7 December 2015

Dolfan in NYC

Zeb's scooter was literally the only highlight of Raw.

So you seem to do a Double Turn with Charlotte/Paige only to have the new babyface run away, despite using the "only here because of your father" arc that a heel would say to a face, not vice versa.

• Like 3

Okay, there's so much I want to yell about here.

First, they opened the show with the main event. That's fine, I can understand it in a sense. You're up against Dallas/Washington Monday Night Football which is THEORETICALLY a massive rivalry and TV number so you don't want to piss away content against it. Problem is both those teams are terrible right now and the game has been one of the worst in memory on tv.

After the opening segment (which in total was about 45 minutes, and actually pretty good), they basically ran an old Shotgun Saturday Night.

Skipping a bunch of stuff.

Charlotte and Miz both talked, at the same time. Never let this happen again.

That whole main event segment with Sheamus and Roman:

This was beyond bad. This buried TLC completely dead. First, it was so badly badly scripted. I honestly feel bad for both guys having to spew this shit. DEM IRISH TATERS fuck me. The timing was messed up somewhere too because they basically repeated an entire segment of it twice, for some reason. THen the brawl. What the fuck was this? Why is the face spearing the heel champ through a table before the TLC match? WHy are you giving that away? Why are the 42 other people in this feud not out here? Are they all eating Ambrose's popcorn? What is this shit?

There's too much crap and I forgot to even yell about half of it.

First 45 minutes were good. Rest was #trash

It was still better than Monday Night Football, but Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

I can't lie, the Tater Tot line got a laugh out of me. 

But it was obvious that Reigns/Sheamus were sent out there with the message "fill up these 15 minutes" with no pointers.  When we said quit with the overscriptting, we didn't mean throw the entire script out the window.  I thought they did okay with it, all things considered. 

Poor, pitiful Wyatt Family.

Please don't have Roman ever smile again, that was creepier then a Bo Dallas smile. Never have him talk like Diesel again, either. That segment dragged on forever....

I'm amused how much progress New Day has made in one year. Around this time last year they were possibly the most hated segment in the show, and now they're the most popular. It's amazing what can happen when you let the talent dictate the angle instead of someone else.

I was satisfied with the show. We finally got BAD DAY

tumblr_nz0qdkWoVf1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Oh wait, yes I do.

One of the best workers in the business and THIS is what they have her do. Fuck this company everyday and twice on Sunday...

• Like 2