DVDVR Message Board

RAW - 11/30/15

Dolfan in NYC

I absolutely loved that New Day Shopzone segment also.  I don't know what to think about this League of Nations. It's a nice collection of talent so that's cool but man I liked Rusev on his own with Lana.  Unbelievable how Del Rio is already moved on to something else. Whoever thought that Mex-AMERICA crap was going to get over ugh. 

tumblr_nynszweQvV1srbyoyo2_500.gif

So is Del Rio no longer with Zeb? Is he still from Meximerica? I don't hate the stable and am glad the heels went over at the end (I mean it was 7 on 4) but what good is making a new stable if you're just gonna have Reigns go over Sheamus in the next month or two? How over can they get in that time? Oh who am I kidding they'll be trading wins by next weeks Smackdown.

Also how far have the Wyatts sunk from Brothers of Destruction to ECW has-beens I mean both are over the hill but atleast BoD are mythic and shit. And really Dreamer is on my TV and its almost 2016 WTF??

I am willing to try and enjoy a double heel turn with Charlotte turning under her father's dark influence and Becky turning too under Paige's dark influence.  It will give some spotlight to Becky who's fun to watch and deserves to play lead conflicted face. But I want a darkside vs. darkside like how Luke was supposed to turn and help his father kill the Emperor.

So I guess Zeb Coulter's thing is having his charges quit and join up with someone else with no reason or acknowledgement?

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I actually kind of dug the Dudleys/Dreamer vs Wyatts segment.  Back when I was first discovering ECW in 95 or so I really dug Tommy Dreamer, but pretty much everything he did post-ECW was quite bad.  For a guy whose claim to fame was getting hit in the balls a lot, I thought he actually came off pretty well in that part of the show.  The jury is still out on whether or not the Wyatts will actually win a feud though.

The main event scene is pretty much the laziest thing imaginable.  It's as if they're incapable of coming up with anything other than "the authority constantly stacks the deck against a face".  Speaking of which, all the titles are held by heels now?  I think Owens is a heel anyways.

Does anyone understand the logic of threatening Roman's friends that they only get their title shots if he wins in under 5:15, not if he loses?

And then having their own goons interfere so that he in fact won in under 5:15?

Was the swerve that none of that mattered since they were just going to beat him down anyway?  Or that it didn't matter because he has weak-ass friends?  That he was stupid for believing it mattered?  Like we were stupid for trying to care?

• Like 2

So is Del Rio no longer with Zeb? Is he still from Meximerica? I don't hate the stable and am glad the heels went over at the end (I mean it was 7 on 4) but what good is making a new stable if you're just gonna have Reigns go over Sheamus in the next month or two? How over can they get in that time? Oh who am I kidding they'll be trading wins by next weeks Smackdown.

Also how far have the Wyatts sunk from Brothers of Destruction to ECW has-beens I mean both are over the hill but atleast BoD are mythic and shit. And really Dreamer is on my TV and its almost 2016 WTF??

Well, at least the Wyatt's should go over in this feud with the Dudleys and Dreamer. I'm sure they'll have a pretty fun brawl at TLC. If he were born 5-10 years earlier, Harper would have been a great fit in ECW. 

Oh yeah I didn't understand the outcome of the 5:15 match one bit. Just terribly booked even by prowrestling logic. OH and I see Tyler Breeze is already in trading wins mid card hell. yay.

and we don't even get to see Tyler's entrance because we have be shown Michael Cole blathering on about the deck being stacked against Roman Reigns...or something

Humbly requesting a gif of Sheamus dancing with The New Day.

Re: Zeb/Alberto - notice also no more flag, no more being announced as being from there, and regular Titantron?

I was loving the new stable until Alberto joined. I'm still going to call them the European Ultras + Alberto, not the failed precursor to the UN.

No shows from Neville and Owens?