DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 11/19/15

victor

Miz TV kicks off tonight's SmackDown. Kevin Owens interrupts and declares it The Kevin Owens Show. Alberto Del Rio and Zeb Colter interrupt. Owens and Del Rio have words and face off. Dean Ambrose comes out to a big reaction. Roman Reigns is out next to a standing ovation, according to our correspondent. R-Truth is out next. He says he will cut through everyone else like a hot knife through butter. Miz reminds Truth he's not in the tournament. Truth apologizes and wishes Reigns and Ambrose good luck. He refused to wish good luck to Owens and Del Rio, then leaves. The Miz throws a fit and Reigns distracts him, allowing Ambrose to knock Miz out with a punch. The others clear the ring and the segment ends with Reigns and Ambrose standing tall.

* We come back to Miz complaining about being disrespected. He demands his match for tonight be canceled. Cesaro is out next. Cesaro defeats The Miz in about 90 seconds with a float-over into a Crossface. Stardust and The Ascension come out to block Cesaro but walk past him to the entrance without anything happening.

* Neville and The Dudley Boyz defeated Stardust and The Ascension.

* Tyler Breeze comes out with Summer Rae for a promo. He rips on Dolph Ziggler, who comes down to ringside to watch the next match.

* Tyler Breeze defeated Zack Ryder with an excellent Unprettier. Ziggler attacks Breeze after the match and nails a superkick to end the segment.

* The Undertaker's druids come out with sheep masks on as The Wyatt Family comes to the ring. Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman both cut promos until the bells toll. Everyone stands as The Undertaker cuts a promo on the big screen. Kane appears with a burning sheep mask and finishes the promo. The Undertaker does a "rest in peace" as the turnbuckles explode.

* WWE Divas Champion Charlotte defeated Brie Bella in a non-title match with the Figure Eight.

* Renee Young interviews Paige backstage. Tonight's main event will be Reigns and Ambrose vs. Owens and Del Rio.

* Big E defeated Kalisto with two running splashes and a distraction from The New Day. They attack Kalisto and Sin Cara after the match until Ryback makes the save.

* They show Maria Menounos interviewing Paige and The Miz on E! News about WWE Studios movie Santa's Little Helper.

* Backstage segment with Reigns and Ambrose talking about being in the Survivor Series main event together.

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens and WWE United States Champion Alberto Del Rio by DQ when Del Rio threw Reigns into the steel steps. Del Rio apparently had several botches in the match. A brawl breaks out before Reigns and Ambrose hit Dirty Deeds and a spear. They stand tall as SmackDown ends.

I wonder what's wrong with Del Rio he seems to be off his game lately.

Drawing 30 in the rumble and leaving early, having forgotten to actually enter the match. And then teaming with Curtis Axel as the Un-Eliminators.

* They show Maria Menounos interviewing Paige and The Miz on E! News about WWE Studios movie Santa's Little Helper.

Only in pro wrestling can you have a heel talking about her role ON A CHRISTMAS SHOW in the same week where she talking about her opponent's brother who died of an overdose

• Like 1

Only in pro wrestling can you have a heel talking about her role ON A CHRISTMAS SHOW in the same week where she talking about her opponent's brother who died of an overdose

Having seen the clip, Paige is just heeling on Maria, mocking her for her previous wrestling endeavors and heeling on the Miz saying that she's the true A-Lister not him

I tuned in to see Cesaro do la Mistica into a Crippler Crossface (!), then mock the Star Warriors or whatever they're calling themselves by doing a cartwheel into a crotch chop (!!). Then I fell asleep, and woke up to Del Rio holding Ambrose like he was gonna flip into the armbreaker on the floor, then stand there confused for a minute until rolling him into the ring and doing the same thing before Ambrose blocked it and did the DDT. Think that about says it all, friends and neighbors.

• Like 1

When Roman came in during Miz TV, all happy and fist pumping the crowd, I started giggling like a little girl. Granted, I'm a few brewskies deep, but still, if Roman can make my 35 year old ass giggle then the dude has something and I'm all in on him winning at Survivor Series.

Unless R-Truth somehow ends up with the belt, in which case I'm all in on that instead.