DVDVR Message Board

UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm (11/14/2015) - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Etihad Stadium)

Elsalvajeloco

Oh man, I want to see Cyborg in that division now more than ever.

Edit: no lie, I got up screaming and ran in circles after the kick. This was after a"AAOW SHYIT"! or three before that from the dodge -> Ronda bailing like a wounded animal.

• Like 2

Well at least if UFC has any brains whatsoever and any idea of how to build towards something, we now know one of the co-main events for UFC 200.

If we don't see Holm-Rousey II on International Fight Week, I'll eat my hat and hats I don't even have.

• Like 3

Well at least if UFC has any brains whatsoever and any idea of how to build towards something, we now know one of the co-main events for UFC 200.

If we don't see Holm-Rousey II on International Fight Week, I'll eat my hat and hats I don't even have.

7 months is so far away though! I want now, meh!

Ronda was taken down twice, wasn't she? Holly reversed the takedown and outmuscled her. 

Holly Holm: believer that Rick Rude's thoughts on the wrestling business also apply to MMA. She's got ridonk traps, delts and shoulders in general. UPPER BODY BIZNESS.

Having not seen the fight I assume she either wasn't able to get her down or stupidly stayed standing most of the fight.

A little of both.  The one time it ended up on the ground and Ronda went for an armbar, Holm squirmed out with relative ease.

Did Rousey get interviewed in the cage after the fight or no?

Rousey looked like the only interview she could give would involve saying the alphabet and how many fingers someone was holding up.

She looked a little wobbly still when Buffer was announcing the decision. I guess when she came to, she figured out what had happened.