DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Brennan is a good dude, met him through both of us trying to help out WrestleThon raise money for charity. Seems to be a cool guy, his Twitter is off the charts nerdy though:

CSMMt3UVAAAxkIp.jpg

That doesn't look like a nerdy thing. That looks like a furry thing.

• Like 2

ZFgtRvq.jpg?1

Booker T on the cover of the new Houston Press, in a story about how he's training former NFL player Brennan Williams. Here's my favorite part:

"Brennan has a couple things that you can't teach," Booker offered. "You can't teach 6-foot-7, and you can't teach the love he has for this business."

Maybe out of place here, but since Q is mentioned as Brennan's training partner in that article, how did he lose his mask?  I went to ROW for the first time in several months this past Saturday and was kind of surprised.  He didn't seem that Mysterious anymore.

Yeah, Fallah Bahh beat Mysterious Q for the ROW title one month, then beat him again during the rematch. After that match he left Q laying in the ring and took his mask. Q vanished for a couple of months before coming back without his mask, attacking Fallah during a run in. He's been working without the mask ever since. Q regained the belt in a cage match, but lost it the next month to a guy doing a half-assed Mexican Fandango gimmick.

Yeah, Fallah Bahh beat Mysterious Q for the ROW title one month, then beat him again during the rematch. After that match he left Q laying in the ring and took his mask. Q vanished for a couple of months before coming back without his mask, attacking Fallah during a run in. He's been working without the mask ever since. Q regained the belt in a cage match, but lost it the next month to a guy doing a half-assed Mexican Fandango gimmick.

Thanks - I was there when he lost the title, but didn't see the rematch.