DVDVR Message Board

EVOLVE Thread

RIPPA

Williams/Riddle was amazing live.MOTYC for sure. Riddle is such a great talent for a guy that has been in the business for less than a year. The match told a good story and wasn't a overbooked broadway like that main event. I enjoyed the main but man that went on forever. Not as long as Ciampa/Konley felt like though. I liked 54 better than 55 but both shows were really good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

William Regal announced last night in Queens that there will be qualifying matches held for the WWE cruiserweight tournament. Those for Japanese athletes will be held in Japan. American qualifying matches will be held in EVOLVE.

William Regal announced last night in Queens that there will be qualifying matches held for the WWE cruiserweight tournament. Those for Japanese athletes will be held in Japan. American qualifying matches will be held in EVOLVE.

What did he say about Japan? All I've seen reported was that the US qualifiers would be in Evolve, nothing specific about there being qualifiers elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

So apparently Zack Sabre Jr and Will Ospreay have already had the match of the weekend

I think it held that lead in the clubhouse for only about two hours if that were the case.

Stupid me being not really awake and forgetting there's another show today just ordered today's ppv rather than yesterday's. The card isn't nearly as good as 58's either. Scurll/Thatcher 2 should be excellent though. Depending on the mileage I get out of 59, I may go back and buy 58 because I am a rube.

54 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Stupid me being not really awake and forgetting there's another show today just ordered today's ppv rather than yesterday's. The card isn't nearly as good as 58's either. Scurll/Thatcher 2 should be excellent though. Depending on the mileage I get out of 59, I may go back and buy 58 because I am a rube.

I didn't realize they were doing a double header today, so I looked into ordering 59 to realize it starts in 2 hours. I'm at work, so that's not happening.

Any MOTY candidates on today's show? I've only read the report and it sounds great.

They apparently teased Tommy End vs. Kota Ibushi. I know they will meet later today in a six man tag, but please let this happen as a singles match on a future show. Please!!!

How long does it generally take for a show to go up on the VOD section. Not only did I order the wrong show, I wasn't able to catch EVOLVE 59 live, as something came up last minute. 

17 hours ago, AstroBoy said:

Pretty bummed that they still haven't added VODs from the Saturday shows.  Really want to check those out.

Gabe said they would do it as soon as they were done travelling - which I have to assume would be today