DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

That was actually a really good podcast episode

I'm surprised people would think otherwise really because they have an incredible amount in common. I hope they do something musically together because of this.
What do you hate humanity enough to wish for something like that?

I don't know, perhaps they could have fun making music together, and people might enjoy it. Couldn't be any worse than a guy in his 40's having a enough money to finally fulfill his failed teenage rock fantasies.

It could be a lot worse. It could be a guy in his 40's having enough money to finally fulfill his failed teenage rock fantasies... AND Insane Clown Posse. >shudder<

That was actually a really good podcast episode

I'm surprised people would think otherwise really because they have an incredible amount in common. I hope they do something musically together because of this.
What do you hate humanity enough to wish for something like that?
I don't know, perhaps they could have fun making music together, and people might enjoy it. Couldn't be any worse than a guy in his 40's having a enough money to finally fulfill his failed teenage rock fantasies.

It could be a lot worse. It could be a guy in his 40's having enough money to finally fulfill his failed teenage rock fantasies... AND Insane Clown Posse. >shudder<

They were cool enough for Jack Black to have some fun with them.