DVDVR Message Board

Just caught some aftershow clip where Bananas is still blubbering about how Sarah screwed him and how it's the biggest double cross in Challenge history.  This from the same guy that left Paula crying on a beach to go scoop up $300k with her nemesis, Ev.  Mad props to Sarah for doing what it took to give herself the best chance at winning.  Especially since Bananas probably would have done the same thing.  It always amazes me how worked up these people get for being voted into eliminations.  They must have the Jerry Springer hype crew on hand to get them worked up.  Nobody came out of this looking worse than Nany, everybody already knew Nia was crazy, with just the bitchy way she went out.

Just caught some aftershow clip where Bananas is still blubbering about how Sarah screwed him and how it's the biggest double cross in Challenge history.  This from the same guy that left Paula crying on a beach to go scoop up $300k with her nemesis, Ev.  Mad props to Sarah for doing what it took to give herself the best chance at winning.  Especially since Bananas probably would have done the same thing.  It always amazes me how worked up these people get for being voted into eliminations.  They must have the Jerry Springer hype crew on hand to get them worked up.  Nobody came out of this looking worse than Nany, everybody already knew Nia was crazy, with just the bitchy way she went out.

Wait?  You think Nany came out looking worse than Nia?  She's probably the best looking woman on the planet that I have no attraction to whatsoever.  Nany is someone who takes this show too seriously, but Nia is potentially criminally insane.  She has less self control than anyone I've ever witnessed, and takes no responsibility for how her overwhelming insanity affects other people.  With that said, they should bring her back every single season.

Wait?  You think Nany came out looking worse than Nia?  She's probably the best looking woman on the planet that I have no attraction to whatsoever.  Nany is someone who takes this show too seriously, but Nia is potentially criminally insane.  She has less self control than anyone I've ever witnessed, and takes no responsibility for how her overwhelming insanity affects other people.  With that said, they should bring her back every single season.

Yeah, but Nia has already done crazy things in the past (full disclosure: I never watched her RW season and have only seen the clips) and Nany has just been drunk and getting into pointless arguments in the past.  Just the way that she was so bitchy and vindictive about everything this season was really bad.

The Challenge is the one thing I would have maybe kept cable for and is the thing I miss the most about cutting the cord. I caught JB on Twitter (yeah, I follow these assholes...) crying about Sarah double crossing him. I read more about it and didn't think it was any different or worse that what JB did to Paula. Then I read JB defend that exact same point saying that at least what he did didn't kick Paula out of the challenge. That itself is funny because he saddled Paula with a losing team, picking Ev over her.

So did Sarah finally win a Challenge? I like Sarah a lot and hope she can win one at some point. And did Bananas lose in the duel?

You can watch the whole thing on their website. I think they posted them the day after they aired, so you could have more or less followed it in real time. So yeah, fuck cable.

Yeah, I got rid of my satellite a few weeks ago and have been watching on the website.  Remarkably, for the Finale I didn't have to put up with any commercials.

That's amazing. I think the Challenge has more commercials in it than anything else.

Figured out how I did it.  After you start the video, click a spot past the first commercial break, then click back to where you were at the beginning of the episode.  Then the commercials should just skip from then on.