DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

You know Mark Henry would be using the Giants or the Lions, but who is going to tell him he can't use them?

Or was banning those teams not a universal thing? We also nearly banned the Raiders from being used because Tim Brown and Bo Jackson were too good.

We banned the Raiders because of Bo and Tim were too much to shut down. Detroit had such a crappy QB you could just sell out on the run and then use a corner if needed to stop the pass.

But really, Xavier should feel all kinds of dumb for trying to throw at Joey Browner. That guy was AWESOME in the Tecmo Bowl games.

Two things, without any spoilers...

One, I love that Seth said this was the real finals.

Two, fuck the Miz. God fucking damn he is insanely annoying. Every time Miz is in one of these, no one can stand him. Cold Beer saying he didn't care about being friends with Miz was awesome. It made me want Axel to have a much bigger career.

I just have two questions. 1: Did they film both semi-finals and the final at the same time, to make sure Seth would be around? And 2: Is KenyaBaxterZXW actually Xavier Woods himself? Because he seems to mostly post UUDD vidoes in this thread and not much else.

Two, fuck the Miz. God fucking damn he is insanely annoying. Every time Miz is in one of these, no one can stand him. Cold Beer saying he didn't care about being friends with Miz was awesome. It made me want Axel to have a much bigger career.

The Miz is clearly not playing a role and it's spectacular.  He's such a cock.  

Also, watching Seth get up to walk after his game was just painful to watch. 

The Miz is clearly not playing a role and it's spectacular.  He's such a cock.  

Also, watching Seth get up to walk after his game was just painful to watch. 

About the Miz, yeah. My God. You can feel the disdain for him. He's as annoying as he was on the Real World and that was YEARS ago.

And as for Seth, yeah. I felt bad for the guy.

Is it just me or is there a lot that pre-determines the outcome of a madden match in the team selection phase?

Nah, not really. The Miz has made it this far sticking with the Browns and Seth has made it this far with the Bears.

What I think it a bigger difference is the clock. The clock is so short that one INT could be a dagger and there's TONS of INTs in this tournament. They need to turn that slider down or something.

Looking at the view counts on UpUpDownDown videos, and it seems Seth Rollins is the biggest star on the channel. Is WWE booking that good at making people stars, or is he just super entertaining (and therefore shareable) when he hasn't got a script?