DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

Apparently they tried to film another episode with Sasha and the sound was fucked up so they can't post it.

I believe that is at least the 2nd time that has happened

Xavier WoodsVerified account

‏@XavierWoodsPhD Xavier Woods Retweeted Molly
Real talk, we filmed yesterday and the audio fell to pieces. But trust, our bad luck will eventually end.  

WWE Sasha Banks ‏@SashaBanksWWE  8h8 hours ago

WWE Sasha Banks Retweeted Xavier Woods
We must break this curse! @UpUpDwnDwn  

I am now totally obsessed with finding out what game Sasha played.  Please don't let it be Cooking Mama or something.  I also want to know what her UpUpDownDown name is.

And Cody as Star Wars Geek makes me proud to be a geek and a wrasslin' fan.

I am now totally obsessed with finding out what game Sasha played.  Please don't let it be Cooking Mama or something.  I also want to know what her UpUpDownDown name is.

Boss

Between Talk is Jericho and this, Sasha is showing more and more just great a person she is.  Home schooled to take care of her brother, loves anime and Korean arts, and sounds like the nicest damn person around.  It's amazing how she can be The Boss yet her real self is such an opposite of that.  Huge fan of hers.

• Like 1

Between Talk is Jericho and this, Sasha is showing more and more just great a person she is.  Home schooled to take care of her brother, loves anime and Korean arts, and sounds like the nicest damn person around.  It's amazing how she can be The Boss yet her real self is such an opposite of that.  Huge fan of hers.

You have the luxury of being a down to earth person and not having to put up any barriers around yourself for protection when your cousin is mother fucking Snoop Dogg.

I would've hated to have been that dude that took her out to prom.  I'd have had her home by 10:50 PM on the dot as not to end up on the 11:00 PM news as a John Doe found slain in Crenshaw.

But yeah, she's a very sweet person.  The guy that gets her had better be on point.

• Like 1

CTJAXwxU8AEPmiQ.jpg

UpUpDownDown ‏@UpUpDwnDwn  16m16 minutes ago

Proof @WWERollins is still in our @EAMaddenNFL 16 Tournament. He & @RealCurtisAxel had their semi-final last night!