DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

29 minutes ago, Eivion said:

So are they properly paying Woods and co. now?

Clearly an agreement has been reached but I don't trust WWE to say they were being "properly paid"

It definitely feels like it was no coincidence that the channel started back up shortly after WWE 2K came out.

They have done 29 videos since the channel relaunched about a month ago (not counting shorts) - 15 of them, including the tournament they ran today, are all about 2k22. (The other majority of videos are about Tekken)

They also are relying on sponsors and partnerships - like the Army is sponsoring Battle of the Brands again (though that could be left over from before the hiatus) and they just launched a show that is a partnership between UUDD and G4

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Big E was the best part of the Summerslam stream too and thankfully he was in the first like 20 minutes so then you can skip the rest

Also the best part of yesterday's video is all the small little nuggets being dropped - especially Woods being pissed off that they only let him do the King gimmick for 3 months before dropping it

The “R Truth and Kofi” joke was funny on multiple levels. 

i was also fascinated by hearing veteran workers discussing who and why they rank as best in history. And not apparently being censored. 

Edited by odessasteps

43 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

i was also fascinated by hearing veteran workers discussing who and why they rank as best in history. And not apparently being censored. 

It is now obvious that if someone isn't signed with another company - they are free game

It also helps that since they are playing the WWE owned game - they can't get in trouble for using people no longer with the company

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that was Solo on the bike.  I love how the video went from them joking about it to the realization him and Liv were royally fucked.  I hope Braun has a go at it though I think his tolerance would be a bit better.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 12:55 PM, odessasteps said:

Disclaimer on that clip: don’t watch if you are an emetophobe, 

I think it is funny that people who do not realize that they are emetophobes will Google that, find out what an emetophobe is, and then send you angry PMs for triggering them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...