DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL - WEEK ONE

Dolfan in NYC

D'Lo wouldn't be playing like this if he was still with Carolina, though.

Michaels said something about him losing 15 pounds since he was cut, so it probably took the being cut to light the fire again.

• Like 1

Steelers D actually hasn't been as awful as I expected. Yeah Gronk is killing them but he's like a freak of nature nobody can deal with when healthy.

Can't believe we're on track for nearly 500 yards of offense minus the best RB in the league and our biggest deep threat. Either the Pats have a shitty D or the Steelers are gonna have an insane offense in 3-4 weeks.

Steelers D actually hasn't been as awful as I expected. Yeah Gronk is killing them but he's like a freak of nature nobody can deal with when healthy.

Can't believe we're on track for nearly 500 yards of offense minus the best RB in the league and our biggest deep threat. Either the Pats have a shitty D or the Steelers are gonna have an insane offense in 3-4 weeks.

No offense, but I am going to go with shitty D. . . .

• Like 1

Garbage fantasy points huzzah!

And of course, 49 total points and a 7 point margin of victory, possibly relevant For Entertainment Purposes Only*

I like how Al and Cris are basically saying the gamblers of the world (very possibly themselves included) are the only ones interested in Butler's TD

:)

I like how Al and Cris are basically saying the gamblers of the world (very possibly themselves included) are the only ones interested in Butler's TD

Well, they're definitely *nod**winking* at the point spread being 7 but I'm sure lotsa fantasy players have Ben and/or AB so they'd surely be interested too.

The money quote from the Steelers' website:

Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.

Whomever posted that will probably be fined by the NFL.  Tomlin probably will be, too.

• Like 1