DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

I figured most of you would be drooling over Amy Adams with her come-hither Studio 54 wardrobe.

I posted it way back when in this thread when the first trailer showed up that it totally seemed like Amy Adams suddenly went "I AM NOT LETTING JENNIFER LAWRENCE SHOW ME UP!"

This might be the greatest movie ever

I was going to say that Zac Efron was going through his punchable frat boy face (with this and the Seth Rogen movie) but he also has Parkland coming out.

Good for all the High School Musical kids. Well except for Monique Coleman... she would probably like a hug

I figured most of you would be drooling over Amy Adams with her come-hither Studio 54 wardrobe.

I posted it way back when in this thread when the first trailer showed up that it totally seemed like Amy Adams suddenly went "I AM NOT LETTING JENNIFER LAWRENCE SHOW ME UP!"

This might be the greatest movie ever

Is Amy Adams the #1 contender for women you always forget are really good looking?  I swear every time I see her in a movie and think, Wow, Amy Adams is looking pretty good.  Then a year or so goes by and I see her in a movie and I think, Wow, I forgot Amy Adams looks this good.  I can't think of anyone else who always surprises me by how good they look.

I had no idea 12 Years a Slave was coming out Friday.  Apparently, it tested so well and critics loved it, that it was moved from December 27 to October 18.  Never seen a movie moved up that many weeks, let alone two months.

I want people to watch that before they say Gravity is going to win Best Picture.

I had no idea 12 Years a Slave was coming out Friday.  Apparently, it tested so well and critics loved it, that it was moved from December 27 to October 18.  Never seen a movie moved up that many weeks, let alone two months.

I want people to watch that before they say Gravity is going to win Best Picture.

Yeah. Gravity was pretty good, but not best picture of the year good imo. I want to see how the rest of the year plays out.

Is Amy Adams the #1 contender for women you always forget are really good looking?  I swear every time I see her in a movie and think, Wow, Amy Adams is looking pretty good.  Then a year or so goes by and I see her in a movie and I think, Wow, I forgot Amy Adams looks this good.  I can't think of anyone else who always surprises me by how good they look.

I blame that on Talladega Nights being the first movie I saw her in, and they did their best to make her look as frumpy as possible.