DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Good news, everyone!

WWE officials really want to validate Eva Marie right now by making her NXT Women’s Champion. The idea is that they can tell the story of Eva proving her critics wrong through hard work.

Awesome.  After all, there's nothing wrestling fans love more than having someone shoved down their throats.

If that's true, please let that match happen at Full Sail during a live Takeover.  That'll make the last 2 Rumbles look like the Crowds loved it.

Dana Brooke will get the match at the next (Full Sail?) Takeover, and Eva Marie will get a title shot at the London Takeover. Da Meltz also said a three way feud leading into the London Takeover event is possible too.

Poor, poor Bayley.

I hope Eva Marie pins Bayley clean for the title. It might be the closest we come to seeing an old school riot at a WWE event. People say they would riot if Cena won. But if Bayley loses...Eva. Oyyyy.

I'm not sure about this. Seems like Eva was getting some ironic cheers during her last match at least until the late kickout. It's tough to stay ahead of a trendy crowd like Full Sail, and the more it looks like they want the crowd to feel that Eva is being forced, the more they'll cheer because it's the opposite reaction of WWE wants. I'm pretty sure those Cena-style chants are gonna become a big thing during Eva's matches and eventually the "Let's go Eva" side will be noticeably louder. Eva's basically gonna be the Ascension of the women's division.

The only funnier Indy thing that happened today is that Nick Gage promoted a death match tournament today. Then no showed it.

You forgot the best part: The tournament is called the "Nick Gage Invitational". Dude noshowed the tourney he named after himself.

• Like 3

I hope Eva Marie pins Bayley clean for the title. It might be the closest we come to seeing an old school riot at a WWE event. People say they would riot if Cena won. But if Bayley loses...Eva. Oyyyy.

I'm not sure about this. Seems like Eva was getting some ironic cheers during her last match at least until the late kickout. It's tough to stay ahead of a trendy crowd like Full Sail, and the more it looks like they want the crowd to feel that Eva is being forced, the more they'll cheer because it's the opposite reaction of WWE wants. I'm pretty sure those Cena-style chants are gonna become a big thing during Eva's matches and eventually the "Let's go Eva" side will be noticeably louder. Eva's basically gonna be the Ascension of the women's division.

It's going to be like when there is an unseasonably warm day in winter, and all the mosquitoes hatch, only to go back to their rightful place(death) when the cold snap comes back.  The Full Sail crowd will make it seem like she's super over as a face for the sole purpose of having her shipped to the main roster.