DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

They're the weird girls with the westernized Yuki, excluding Marika who isn't there. Yuki Kamifuku grew up in Ohio as a teenager when her dad was working in USA. She very much acts like a American white woman on Twitter.

Finished up Stardom Climax Night 2 and thought both shows were great. Big belt matches delivered. It was awesome seeing KAIRI back in a Stardom ring. Cinderella Rumble winner surprised me and I really look forward to the match that came out of it. Really just so much to enjoy with both shows.

Oh and give me more of Gori-chan and MIRAI killing each other with lariats please.

Edited by quackhell
  • Like 1

Apparently Utami Nakano may be Utami's other incarnation like Muto's Great Muta said Tokyo Sports. Keep in mind the info is from Tokyo Sports, they're more kayfabey towards Utami and Tamu...meaning nothing may happen.

A bunch of other wrestlers in Japan in the past had alt personalities gimmicks, their alternative selves show up in video games, cards, merch etc.

On 3/28/2022 at 1:36 PM, Blue Dragon said:

They're the weird girls with the westernized Yuki, excluding Marika who isn't there. Yuki Kamifuku grew up in Ohio as a teenager when her dad was working in USA. She very much acts like a American white woman on Twitter.

Framing her social stuff as what a Japanese woman thinks what a white American woman would do is hilarious and makes so much sense.