DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

3038 fans. In this covid era.

I expected 

Spoiler

Saya to win. She is the future of the promotion. Tall and pretty.

Stardom will be running more bigger buildings post covid. They don't want to be a small promotion in the future anymore.

9 minutes ago, D.Z said:

They don't have anything to worry about because they can afford renting those bigger buildings. At some point the sumo shows will have 6000 plus fans.

Will they though? I mean sure 6000 will be allowed, but can Stardom actually pull that many in is more my point. It feels like they probably should actually sell out 3000-4000 seaters regularly before doing stuff like double Sumo Halls.

AJPW and the others would just rent sumo hall and not fully fill it up. It's for show. The amount of new tv Stardom gained allows more people to watch and care, the promotion will keep growing.

Both Sumo and Budokan always will be more prestigious to book. And more major league to rent.

Edited by D.Z

Yoshiko returned at the Seadlinnng show and is slim as fuck now.

FHxsoQmaIAAfxiI?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, D.Z said:
  Hide contents

Saya vs Unagi next for the white belt.

I dunno yet what's gonna happen with the double crown.

Guessing Mayu makes the challenge. Feels like it safer to save Syuri /Guilia for one of those March Sumo Hall shows.

• Like 3

Dream Queendom was fantastic. The White and Red Belt matches were both exceptional just reinforcing the talent level at the top of Stardom. Giulia vs Konami was emotional and bitter sweet with the tributes and call backs. Really hope to see Konami back sooner than later, Never End indeed. Really just a great watch bell to bell and further cements Stardom as my favorite wrestling company hands down.

• Like 1