DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 8/27/15

victor

They're both hot in their own way but I'd rather discuss how WWE muted the "We Want Sasha" chants on this edition of SD! They were there.. but I didn't hear them during that divas tag so.. something's up.

#blameKevinDunn

Yet another babyface turn for Big Show? How many does that make? He's gotta the turned character in wrestling.

I don't know, man. How many times did Flair turn during his career?
Flair gets a pass because he's Ric Fucking Flair.

Frustrating thing about Kevin Owens is that they have no focus at all on what his character is supposed to be in WWE. In NXT I quite like the seeds they were planted of him committing horrible and selfish acts supposedly all for a good reason (his family), and they could have gone a lot of places with it over time. Meanwhile on Raw they'll spend a few weeks doing the "Walk Owens Walk" stuff, then just have him beat Cesaro and Neville completely clean. It's tough enough for him to be a true heel anyway since he gets over with his cool offense, but very scatterbrained treatment at this point.

None of you assholes would turn away any current or recent Diva (including AJ) that showed up on your doorstep, especially if they came with food.

Not even Nattie.  Couple of y'all like 'em big and just won't openly admit it.

• Like 1