DVDVR Message Board

"I'd like to talk to Tom Prichard."

Territorial

Looking at it, Tony Anthony seemed pretty close to actually killing Tom Pritchard. Imagine how this angle would have been viewed if he had.

From the Youtube comments on this, one of the commenters claim that Tom Pritchard & Tony Anthony had legit heat with each other over Pritchard marrying Anthony's sister.

Looking at it, Tony Anthony seemed pretty close to actually killing Tom Pritchard. Imagine how this angle would have been viewed if he had.

From the Youtube comments on this, one of the commenters claim that Tom Pritchard & Tony Anthony had legit heat with each other over Pritchard marrying Anthony's sister.

Tom Prichard married the sister of the Dirty White Girl (Anthony's ex-wife).  She was Tony Anthony's sister-in-law, not his sister.

Never heard that they had legit heat, though that doesn't mean they did or didn't.

Dirty White Girl:  Please help me, I just got beat up by my boyfriend.

Gordon Solie:  I'm so sorry, but we're busy running a television show right now...

I kinda miss the screaming female fans of the 80s.  They really added something to angles like this. 

And really, if we're gonna start rumors about this, at least Missy Hyatt admitted to sleeping with Tom Pritchard while Eddie was booking the territory.  That payback would make a lot more sense.

This is fantastic. The best part was Dirty White Boy dragging Prichard in front of the police as they just awkwardly standby and watch a grown man hang another. The one dude even scratches his head as this all takes place, hah.

• 1 year later...