DVDVR Message Board

That Pet Photos thread

MarcosLoura

This photo is a few months old, but it is absolutely adorable. His name is Turd. He originally was going to be called Buddy, but he earned his name by being an annoying, lovable little turd. There was something missing in my life before he came along. We almost lost him within the first month of having him, because he contracted parvo. 400 dollars and a lot of love later, he came back stronger than ever.

1004848_10153882485370442_1918058701_n.j

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The latest addition to our family (we still have two others):

bPjuan2.jpg

It's been difficult for her because, until she was rescued by the animal home, she had never spent a day of her life inside so she's still very frightened to go into a building of any kind. Fortunately it helps we have a big yard and a stable where she can get used to her new environment and being surrounded by four walls and a roof at her own leisure. She's also scared of being put on a leash or being held too close and things like that. The people at the animal home said she had 'grown wild' over the years of neglect and abuse, so it'll take a long time to get her to be comfortable around us. Fortunately the other two have been very kind to her and they seem to get along well, so I'm elated about that. She'll get there. We're going to pile love and care upon her and she'll have the best life possible.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Magnificent 7

Smeagol and myself utterly engrossed in the World Cup Final yesterday

ljU0FDF.png

Please explain how your pants function in this picture.  It appears one leg are shorts, and the other long pants. 

I once had these pair of pants that zipped around the knees and you could transform them from pants into shorts.  They were the dumbest things.  Did you unzip one leg and say "fuck me that was too much work, the other will just have to stay on?"

• 2 months later...

Wow. Lots of dog owners... Mrs. OSJ promises that today is the day she uploads her file of photos of the 9 Pelan cats. Cuteness forthcoming. You've been warned.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It kinda looks like you're getting ready to string her up :)

It started off as a squirrel made out of rope that I got her for X-mas. After she shredded a huge part of it I cut it down into 3 pieces of rope. She loves it cause she can chase it,play tug of war with it, or just chew the hell out of it. But she is the only dog I have had that loves wasabi. Was making a sandwich not long after I got her. A glob of wasabi fell to the floor. Before I could clean it up she was on it licking it up. Now anytime she sees me getting the container out she goes nuts.

And here's a pic of her after she got fixed. She kept licking her stitches so for about a week had to wear the cone of shame. Didn't notice until someone pointed it out,Maggie blends in with my flooring.

Wokdpz7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So my wife and I got a Yorkshire Terrier from a rescue place. He's 6 years old and was a stray before we got him. They had to pull all of his teeth because they were rotting :( And broke his jaw in the process of doing that :( But he's been ours now for about 10 days and he's a great little dog. Snuggles real well and seems to be in no discomfort from his mouth maladies. Tiny little thing - I'd be shocked if he weighed more than 3 lbs.

Haven't named him yet though. We've "tried on" a bunch of names, nothing seems to really stick.

Little%20Man.jpg

• Like 4

love yorkies. good looking pup

So my wife and I got a Yorkshire Terrier from a rescue place. He's 6 years old and was a stray before we got him. They had to pull all of his teeth because they were rotting :( And broke his jaw in the process of doing that :( But he's been ours now for about 10 days and he's a great little dog. Snuggles real well and seems to be in no discomfort from his mouth maladies. Tiny little thing - I'd be shocked if he weighed more than 3 lbs.

Haven't named him yet though. We've "tried on" a bunch of names, nothing seems to really stick.

Little%20Man.jpg