DVDVR Message Board

Raw 8-10-15

MGFanJay

Pretty good show overall - not amazing, but it felt like they've at least settled Cesaro into that Finlay high mid-card/low-end main eventer role. Enjoyed the Ryback-Miz stuff with Bryan and Show - shame they kinda wasted Bryan, but whatever - they'll be doing a lot more of that. Speaking of which, NO STING in the Shield vs. Wyatts match sucks. Bray's a cult leader - have him bring in SOMEONE NEW. Amell was new, and awesome doing a hop over the ropes and a spear - Arrow threw a better one than Edge. 

Rusev stuff was all great. Rusev having his own flag is a perfect heel move, and Summer doing the camel clutch led to a hilarious visual. Main event was a match - hurt by it being a rushed match in concept and in execution. The fake tease has been done WAY too much, and they've added so many rules that the whole "OH MY GOD, HE'S CASHING IN" thing means nothing. He's cashing in...if the other guy is awake, the bell has rung, yada yada yada.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/08/wwe-raw-8-10-15.html

Screens - 

c5c202428008625.jpg 

8b7dc4428010636.jpg 

ce3116428010661.jpg 

a05593428010757.jpg 

bd9fc2428021877.jpg

Please, allow the Force to save me

77dbeb428017418.jpg 

2bb292428017750.jpg 

bb7073428018295.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5621t3c3selv92pjtlcvmyxuqzd9jx3p

I enjoyed the triple threat.  Fucking Cesaro with a springboard uppercut.  Great match. 

Can't go wrong with Rusev and Hot Summer. 

Arrow looked athletic as fuck and could talk some. 

Miz had me fucking dying. What the hell was he wearing?  He needs to be someone's manager.

Orton pinning Cesaro clean killed the whole show for me. I checked out after that.

It was pretty funny how it happened.  It was basically like:

"Wow, Cesaro and Owens are really in the middle of something speciaRKO...RKO...123 ORTON ALWAYS!"

• Like 3

The stuff with Orton and Sheamus is fine especially if Cena can't work SummerSlam. I'm sure he will but they really didn't push it that hard on the show.

You could say Owens and Cesaro should be in the spots that Sheamus and Orton are in right now but their characters are just guys who bicker over losing to Cena.

The Undertaker video was freaking great. Loved Austin treating it like a shoot.

Dug most of the show. The triple threat was especially good though ff through the main event as Orton/Rollins holds none of my interest and I knew how it would go.

Really liked the six-women tag and post-match brawl. I can't wait to see how the elimination match at Summerslam turns out.

When Summer was beating down Lana the first thought that came to my head was Rusev screaming Summer crush so I was pretty damn ecstatic by the end of that segment.

I've honestly been skipping through this whole Stardust vs. Amell/Neville feud, but went through it tonight just to see how it would go down. That was way better than I thought it would be. Amell was good and is hilariously more natural WWE tv than he is on Arrow. I'm actually looking forward to this now.

Great show.  Loved the Diva tag match, Summer nearly breaking Lana in half, New Day, and Cesaro settling into his role as gatekeeper to the upper card.

I've watched Arrow off and on and was not surprised by Stephen Amell being totally diesel.  Mother fucker does legit salmon ladders on the show.  Dude is a beast.