DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 PHOTO THREAD!

DEAN

Holy shit.  You guys are worse than Kevin Dunn.  Now Paige has a gut?  

She's had it for a while. It's only noticeable because she was quite slim for while.  She's not fat by any means, but she's gained weight.  Could be for any number of reasons. 

No one is fat-shaming her. 

• Like 1

She's had it for a while. It's only noticeable because she was quite slim for while.  She's not fat by any means, but she's gained weight.  Could be for any number of reasons. 

Nope, we're just discussing her "gut" and whether or not her shorts still fit.  That's much better than fat shaming.  Vast improvement.  We've come so far.

(For the record, i was unaware that she had a "gut' or "had" to change shorts.)

Nope, we're just discussing her "gut" and whether or not her shorts still fit.  That's much better than fat shaming.  Vast improvement.  We've come so far.

If I walk into a room and my clothes are on the verge of popping and my stomach hanging over my waistband, you're going to notice. And you wouldn't give me a pass.  Then again, I'm not fap material and don't claim to be. Paige is and as such, can still be found appealing.

Which is what this conversation is devolvng into.

It shouldn't have to devolve into that type of conversation.  She gained a little bit is but is still skinny.  No, that's not a bad thing at all.  Shit, I would be more worried if she was super skinny like before with the bumps they all take.

That and by filling out a little bit to me she's actually a helluva lot hotter now.

• Like 1

I went back five pages trying to find which pic Paige looked all chunky in cause I assumed it wasn't the one Cool Arrow posted. The only thing I thought about that pic was that Charlotte looked giant because of the weird perspective.

• Like 1

This is all cool arrow's fault for posting a pic that was completely pointless and acting like it was important thus leaving everyone to scrutinize it to figure out what the point of him posting it was.

• Like 7

Funny, I thought the whole conversation about her "gut" was meant to be a sarcastic dig about WWE's image-conscious ways.  Nobody here is seriously looking at Paige going from 105 to 110 like, "woah, slow down on the Monster Thickburgers, lardass!"

• Like 1

Funny, I thought the whole conversation about her "gut" was meant to be a sarcastic dig about WWE's image-conscious ways.  Nobody here is seriously looking at Paige going from 105 to 110 like, "woah, slow down on the Monster Thickburgers, lardass!"

Here are the two blind idiots that seem to be serious (unsurprising, really):

Paige has a gut?

She's had one for a month or so now.

I know she had to swtich shorts because the previous ones were clearly too tight not long ago.  But now the new ones seem too small.  I've got no room to talk, but yeah--you can really tell on this pic.