DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

8 hours ago, J.T. said:

Daisy Duke could never be in a video game on my console.. 

All I would do is order chicken wings and beer and listen to the jukebox at the Boar's Nest while she was on shift.

It would be the Vanilla Unicorn all over again but with slightly more clothing.

And to clarify, I'm talking 'bout old school television show Catherine Bach / Daisy Duke not the pale Jessica Simpson knock-off.

You mean you don't appreciate her superb delivery of "I thank sumthin dun bounced up into mah undercarriage."?????

Thanks Jessica, because we all talk like Colonel Sanders down here... 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, RUkered said:

You mean you don't appreciate her superb delivery of "I thank sumthin dun bounced up into mah undercarriage."?????

Dukes-of-Hazzard-Daisy-Catherine-Bach-JP

MAKIN' THEIR WAAAAAAYYYYYY~!  THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW HOW~!

• Like 4

Goddamn DDoS attack shutting PSN down for the past 9 or so hours. A bunch of other servers as well, and I'm smack dab in the middle of it. 

Time lapse of the outage: 

vGDfp7K.gif

I just want to get online and kill people, why must I be punished!? 

**edit** 

Seems like it's fixed. 

I just got out of a room where I chased some dot all over the map because he (and his little sister) pissed me off on the game chat.

I dunno how they did it - whether it was two different mics somehow or (most likely) a really good-sounding Kinect connection - but the guy was on the chat at the same time his little sister (probably about 8-9) was singing horribly the entire time. I tracked him down and just began wearing him out with the sniper until he messaged me "please stop." So I messaged back "stop singing." He then told his sister to hush (that's how I figured out it was two of them and not one kid), which she managed to do for about 2 minutes before starting again.

So I kept chasing him and killing him. He joined a motorcycle club, I plunged into the four of them and was just laying people to waste except for one dude, who knew his stuff. The kid I was chasing had an incredible knack for being about 500 steps in front of me at all times, and I got tired of chasing him.

So I feel like I failed at my objective, which was to teach the kid that the only ones who do any singing while playing GTA is us.

• Like 5

I had a 13 year old beg me not to shoot him while he came up the stairs to see where I was hiding. So, the second time he came up the stairs, he was in passive. He then went off radar and begged me not to shoot him while he left passive, then shot me in the back while I killed his friend for the fifteenth time. The worst part is, he then gloated about it. Eventually they ran, so I chased them. They begged me to stop killing them, so I said "Give me five good reasons I should." They wanted to know what happened to One good reason. I asked if they had one good reason. Silence. So I said "Well, I still need five, I'm a Deathmatch legend". And then they left the game, after I blew their car up again.

• Like 2

In the immortal words of our great mayor, "fuck 'em."

I've kicked a 6-year-old's ass after he pissed me off in the game chat. He kept saying "why are you kiwwing me?" It was totes adorbs.

You're never too young to learn valuable life lessons.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, AxB said:

My son first played GTA Vice City when he was three. It wasn't my fault.

Judge: "On what grounds are you calling for a divorce." 

*lawyer points to AxB's son sneaking up on his mother with a fake sticky bomb made from a shoe box*

*judge slams gavel*

• Like 3

5 hours ago, melraz09 said:

Then Stout and myself did that Dalm 2 car delivery lamar mission. Its amazing him much easier that was this time. 

I can't imagine why that would be.

Haven't been on the last few days because my son has declared a war on sleep.  Hopefully that ends soon.

• Like 2

Massive money wipe today, for all of the dopes with billions of dollars. It's funny reading all of the sadness from those affected on the GTA Forums and Rockstar Social support. The ultimatum, is essentially this; if they catch you again with their new algorithm, they'll wipe out your entire character. Rank, stats, properties, cars etc. 

Those affected, received this upon signing in today: 

IAtJVxY.jpg 

(not my screenshot, was lifted from GTAF) 

Bonus: 

3m26i9g.jpg

-----

In other news, here's what coming out starting today, through Halloween: 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52679/gta-online-halloween-specials-anniversary-bonuses-new

• Like 1