DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Damn that's terrible news. I had a problem the other day where I couldn't buy an apartment either when I was trying to buy it on the website. I had the money but it kept saying insufficient funds. So I physically drove to the apartment where the sign was and was able to buy it that way.

That's what it kept telling me when I tried to buy it online, and when I went up to the apartment itself.When was this? Maybe it'll work today if I try it.
It was Sunday night. Tried Saturday night on the website and it didnt let me so i went to bed. Then tried again sunday and it was the same thing so i drive to the spot and it let me buy it that way.

I went to go buy one of the $200K 10-car apartments last night but it said I was getting $0 trade-in value on my current place I paid $126K for. I'm a bit gunshy on buying the bigger apartment now, because if that's a bug that's gonna be fixed, I don't want to blow $63K.

Damn that's terrible news.  I had a problem the other day where I couldn't buy an apartment either when I was trying to buy it on the website.  I had the money but it kept saying insufficient funds.  So I physically drove to the apartment where the sign was and was able to buy it that way. 

That's what it kept telling me when I tried to buy it online, and when I went up to the apartment itself.

When was this? Maybe it'll work today if I try it. 

Kind of an obvious question, but are you carrying cash in hand or in the bank?  You have to have enough in your bank account to buy the property.

Damn that's terrible news.  I had a problem the other day where I couldn't buy an apartment either when I was trying to buy it on the website.  I had the money but it kept saying insufficient funds.  So I physically drove to the apartment where the sign was and was able to buy it that way. 

That's what it kept telling me when I tried to buy it online, and when I went up to the apartment itself.

When was this? Maybe it'll work today if I try it. 

Kind of an obvious question, but are you carrying cash in hand or in the bank?  You have to have enough in your bank account to buy the property.

Carrying it in hand.

I guess I'll try it with the money in the bank.

Edit: It worked thanks

I dont remember it being me tioned, but Martin's mission where you kill the lawyer is pretty easy and worth $9000.

Yeah, the best part of that is, on the ones where you have to catch the super fast cars, as soon as they see you they speed off, this one, you can pull along side him and he carries on as usual. So one shotgun in the face and its just a case of escape the police.

Posted Image

AxB(loodtheory) and me after our many races.  Lining up selfies with other people is tough.

Posted Image

About to get screwed out of a helicopter and accidentally fall off the Maze Bank Arena roof.

Posted Image

1) I like to pretend Trevor is Randy Savage whenever he's not talking.

Posted Image

My attempt at a car advert.

I promise that I won't start spamming the thread with photo posts.

What's the point in a mission that requires a chopper if there's not a chopper on the damn map. We went to the air port, marina and Trevor's airfield; nothing.

So we just climbed the construction ladder and well, after 5 minutes of climbing we get near the top and we're just sitting ducks as a bunch of dudes unmercifully pump us full of bullets while we shout "NNOOOOOOO!!!"

My game froze on the tail end of a long single player mission. So I went into online and upgraded my Sabre Turbo in order to go on a robbery spree.

it is annoying how helicopters tend to not be in their spawn points during missions, especially as I live in Sandy Shores so no chopper equals a long drive to the mission markers.

Only way I've seen that mission passed is by calling merryweather's helicopter, killing the pilot & flying up there.

I tried doing that and he crashed the helicopter. Luckily, someone else on my team fetched a helicopter, but he didn't make it.

Words cannot describe how much I hate missions where you're supposed to find something that's moving. I'm more of a "drive to a fixed point on the map" guy - chasing something around the map is horribly annoying, especially when you've gotta drive across town to find the thing that's moving. By that time, it's a thousand miles away.

I got into a great groove with someone online last night where we were doing the Prison race - one lap - it lasted 33 seconds and we were getting $3,000 a pop. He won one, then let me win one, and we were planning to continue doing this until we were rolling in the dough. Other people kept getting in the race and interfering, though, darn it.

I am back from a five day hiatus after attending my girlfriend's daughter's wedding.

I was on last night long enough to snag the Good Night Grenades in story mode and go to sleep myself.  Soo out of it at work today..

I need to grind out some driving skill for my online dude, so whomever is on with me should be ready for lots and lots of motorcycle and auto racing.

I also need to boost my Strength so since there are no cows to slug in GTAO (or at least I haven't seen any on the farms in Grapeseed) I guess it will be a couple of sets of tennis or golf after the races.

So, I noticed that only apartments that are $200K or more have planning rooms.

I thought I was going to be saving up forever, but it looks like R* is putting together something called the Stimulus Package where folks who have been playing since launch will get $500K added to their bank account.  If we get paid soon, that will take care of my apartment and a some vehicles.

Rockstar says, "We fucked up.  Here.  Have some cash."

Yeah, that was announced while you were gone.

Two installments of $250k, first i think this week sometime.

I stopped being spendthrifty since i knew that money was coming soon.

I was very annoyed that i forgot you cant sell or keep high end sports cars. I was trying to steal a punumbra but grabbbed a coquete instead and then the paint shop wouldnt sell it.

Yeah, all of the high-end motorcycles and cars have to be bought on the fake internet as well as watercraft and aircraft. 

I stole a Bati 800RR with the Redwood Cigarettes Livery and took it to Los Santos Customs for modding and conversion to my POV, but they wouldn't work on it because it was too hot.