DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

More Survival fun in the boneyard. Three of us ease through the first five rounds, then when round Six starts, the one guy with the mic and the broken English starts:

NOW WE MUST GO INSIDE

IN.... SIDE

COME INSIDE

HERO (third persons username) YOU IDIOT

(Hero Dies) FUCK YOU HERO COME INSIDE

FRANCHISE WHAT ARE YOU DOING (I haven't died a single time in all 10 waves of this)

(Round 8, Hero dies yet again very early) HERO FUCK YOU HERO FUCK FUCK

(Mic guy dies shortly after) HERO THIS IS ALL YOU FUCKING FAULT COME INSIDE

This goes on again round 9 and 10.

(Round 10, 2 helicopters and only a handful of food soliders, Hero again has died, so has the mic guy)

I finish the rest off on my own but its not enough:

HERO FUCK YOU, YOU COME INSIDE. Thank god WELL DONE WELL DONE FUCK YOU HERO

He tried to replay again, I had to leave. I was crying with laughter at the end.

I'm enjoying these Survival stories!

• Like 2

When you have an apartment or garage do you automatically start there when you load the game?

By default, yes, though there's an option that allows you to start where you last left off.  I usually connect and see my guy taking a shower. It's good to know he's taking care of himself when I'm not around. 

Anybody walk into their online garage and automatically have a 2 star wanted level? I don't know why it happens, all 3 vehicles I have I bought online.

Haven't had that, but I have had mystery explosions in my garage. Thought my penthouse was under attack at first, but later saw an empty patch of air randomly explode.

I just spent £140k on a Coquette (I think thats what its called?) but it doesnt seem very good.

If I save all my money like a good boy, whats the best car I can buy? I want something thats super fast and doesnt slide all over the road when you turn a corner.

I just spent £140k on a Coquette (I think thats what its called?) but it doesnt seem very good.If I save all my money like a good boy, whats the best car I can buy? I want something thats super fast and doesnt slide all over the road when you turn a corner.

I have a Feltzer or something like that in single player and its a beast. Handles exceptionally, fast as fuck. Not a supercar, though. If you want a supercar, I'd take the Infernus every time.

Infernus is my favorite car as well. But the handling on all the vehicles will get better as you play more.

I'm getting pretty decent at flying. I got 2nd in a couple of races with the prop planes, and doing Top Fun has gotten me better at jets.

I've come to the decision that Survival mode bores the shit out of me.

The whole point of the Simeon "high priority" vehicle is that you've got to run the gauntlet of other players to make the money.

If someone is gonna steal it and go into passive move, I feel fully justified in blowing the fucking thing up with a sticky bomb.

• Like 1

I won't say the Simeon missions take too long to run down the CPU cars, but I will say Ligerbusa and I just spent what felt like close to an hour and full loop and a half around all of San Andreas trying to chase down the second sports car after it survived about a half dozen pincer ramming attemps and got on the freeway.  Tried cutting a diameter route through Blaine Country (with 3 stars most of the way) trying to cut it off (and arriving too late, of course, starting the whole chase over again) while Ligerbusa went clockwise through Paleto Bay and all the other podunks trying to run it down from behind.  Imagine someone making fun of chase scenes in movies by making a movie that was just one big long chase scene. 

Oh and the car was chopped and bashed near to a cube by the time we finally got it.  Of course.

But Team DVDVR prevailed again and I posted a team selfie to the crew page on the social club to commemorate the collaboration.

Glad online is finally working mostly smoothly.  It's a real hoot.

• Like 1