DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I bought the $223,000 apartment but I dont see a heist board anywhere, does it have one in this apartment, or should I have paid for a more expensive one? Maybe when the heists are ready a board will appear.

Talking of, anyone heard when any heist is going to be available?

I seriously want to make a parody song set to Gangsta's Paradise called Greifer's Paradise.  Holy shit online is a free-for-all.  I got jacked by some dude sniping me while I was doing the first hold-up mission.  

Anyway, I'll rerent it when the half-mil comes along (I signed online today), since the online will probably run for a good long time, and I got other stuff to get through first.

I will fully admit, I had no interest in this before.  I rented it on a whim, and I've had a fuckton of fun with it.  So I'll be getting it eventually.   If nothing else than to just see what Trevor says next.

Not a problem, although i'm not sure what to do online any more, dont see any DVDVR guys on there at the same time as me and my friends work different hours. I just keep getting put into races where everyone has a massive pileup at the start and the person who doesn't get hit wins it by a clear 3 minutes, or killed in free roam as soon as I leave a shop, or going into survival mode where people just run around like a headless chicken firing at the first person they see and they're picked off immediately.

I'll try again shortly, don't know what to save up for now. Good car?

Not a problem, although i'm not sure what to do online any more, dont see any DVDVR guys on there at the same time as me and my friends work different hours. I just keep getting put into races where everyone has a massive pileup at the start and the person who doesn't get hit wins it by a clear 3 minutes, or killed in free roam as soon as I leave a shop, or going into survival mode where people just run around like a headless chicken firing at the first person they see and they're picked off immediately.I'll try again shortly, don't know what to save up for now. Good car?

Theres always golf tennis and darts

Single player, I screwed up big.  Picked up the guy who gives you the stock tip that spikes Tinkle phones; I was able to make a good 60% profit but I may have sold too early, and I DEFINITELY picked him up too early since none of my chars had over a million.

Multiplayer, I ordered a new bluetooth headset today, should be here Monday.  At that point I'll be playing more.

Single player, I screwed up big.  Picked up the guy who gives you the stock tip that spikes Tinkle phones; I was able to make a good 60% profit but I may have sold too early, and I DEFINITELY picked him up too early since none of my chars had over a million.

Multiplayer, I ordered a new bluetooth headset today, should be here Monday.  At that point I'll be playing more.

It's not that big of deal.  So long as you hold off on all but the first Lester assassination mission until postgame you'll never want for money.  Here's a guide.

I did all of the above last night and now I'm on a property-buying and car-pimping spree.  Trevor has a pretty sweet purple El Camino.  I only wish you could change the color of the metal trim as in Saints Row.  It needs more chrome!

I tried multiplayer last night.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I think it could be enjoyable, but it kept dropping me in jobs with people 20 or so levels higher than myself where I wasn't exactly useful.  I did make a cool 10k from an 8-player mission where we had to steal some plane from the airport.  I took  a wrong turn on the way there and never made it to the plane, so I basically got paid to drive around.  I also didn't have much luck joining sessions with other crew. Oh well, I'll try again tonight.

going into survival mode where people just run around like a headless chicken firing at the first person they see and they're picked off immediately.

Dood, I don't recall having been in a deathmatch with you, but I guess I must have ...

On another note, let me try to christen Grand Theft Auto Online Rules:

Rule 1: You never drive worse than you do when you have another player in the car.

going into survival mode where people just run around like a headless chicken firing at the first person they see and they're picked off immediately.

Dood, I don't recall having been in a deathmatch with you, but I guess I must have ...

On another note, let me try to christen Grand Theft Auto Online Rules:

Rule 1: You never drive worse than you do when you have another player in the car.

I dunno, I drive pretty fucking terribly all the time.

I did manage to snag a Sabre Turbo as my personal vehicle, which I've never even seen in SP.  Can't wait until I have the cash to Death Proof this baby.

That's 100000000000000000% true. Whenever we do a team mission and i'm the one whos driving, I can be driving on a straight road with no traffic at all, and i'll be crashing into everything.

Beat Survival mode a few times today, really racks up some money. Met someone on there who had the same tactic as me, between us we just ran through them all. Made sure I added her (at least, female character) so I can call upon it's help again.

Mark and I, we're probably the best GTA players alive so we completed the Lester mission to blow up the cop vehicles without breaking a sweat. Shit was easy. Then we did a mission for Simeon just for style. Beat that.

What was funny is that we made it all the way to the prison without dying and then i died and respawned inside the prison and marcus had already driven away to avoid the cops. I ran and ran and ran to get outisde the prison (no cars around) and when i did, there were three police cars and they shot me while running away. So marcus got free and made it to the hideout by himself.I tried to do the "rescue Leroy" mission by myself, but its one of the those "moving car" missions and im not coordinated enough to drive and shoot accurately at the same time.

They were not suppose to know about our struggles!!!!!

The Leroy mission is hard, me and another dude died a bunch of times because the AI inside the truck is unforgiving and can shoot people 3 miles from afar. Plus about 2-3 vans spawn super fast after you get Leroy on your vehicle.

Me and two other DVDVR guys just beat 10 survival levels.TEAMWORKRATE~

I'm Robert_T_Pooner and it was awesome watching you channel John McClean, as you took a helicopter out with a pistol. I'm kinda shitty, so thanks for saving me time after time. Got a bluetooth headset in the mail, as I don't know where my old one disappeared to.