DVDVR Message Board

NFL Stupidity in 2015

Dolfan in NYC

Not sure why the Tom Brady stuff is in this stupidity thread.  The NFL uphelded the suspension of an opportunistic, diabolical character and bravely punished him for his nefarious activities.

On a completely unrelated note, do you think it is at all possible to reschedule the Pats and Dolphins games next season?  Maybe in the first 5 games of the season timeframe?  The weather in both places is much nicer in August & September.  Just thinking about the good of the league.

Edited by _MJ_
  • Like 1

Roger Goodell has carefully mulled this over, because he wants to make it right.

You have been suspended 10 games because, in your words: “I broke John Cena's nose”

EDIT: I got a better one

Roger Goodell has carefully mulled this over, because he wants to make it right.

You have been suspended indefinitely because, in your words: “I paid actual cash to attend a TNA show”

• Like 9

A U.S. District Court judge on Thursday ordered the NFL and NFL Players Association to try to resolve their differences over New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's suspension without litigation.

Judge Richard M. Berman, who has been assigned to the Brady case, also suggested the sides "tone down their rhetoric."

In an order filed Thursday in the Southern District of New York, Berman wrote: "While this litigation is ongoing, it is appropriate (and helpful) for all counsel and all parties in this case to tone down their rhetoric."

He added: "If they have not already done so, the parties and counsel are directed forthwith actively to begin to pursue a mutually acceptable resolution of the case.

"The earth is already sufficiently scorched, the Court's view."

I literally have no idea what the rest of the story is, or if there even is a story, but just saw a LeSean McCoy quote "For the record there was no big orgy or anything". I'm just going to go ahead and pass it along out of context because it's amazing as such.