DVDVR Message Board

Кубок Mира 2018 (World Cup '18)

Death From Above

32 minutes ago, ReiseReise said:

Germany beat Northern Ireland 2-0, handing Joachim Loew his 94 th win as international coach for Germany. He ties Sepp Herberger's all time record. There is legitemat shot he will break the record in the next qualifier, when Germany face San Marino.

Think legitimate shot is the understatement of the century!:-)

5 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Europe should really have an extra qualifying layer like most other regions to weed out the Haiti's and Tuvalu's of the world early.

In fairness I think Haiti has actually reached a World Cup (could be wrong). But they aren't exactly Grenada or Antigua in the CONCACAF minnows category.

16 minutes ago, sabremike said:

In fairness I think Haiti has actually reached a World Cup (could be wrong). But they aren't exactly Grenada or Antigua in the CONCACAF minnows category.

1974. They were the first team to score against Italy's Dino Zoff in 1100+ minutes, but lost all three of their matches.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope England are stupid enough to take Klinnsman off our hands. In his tenure this team just gets worse and this is shaping up to be an epic disaster.

Oh, and great job by the "wonderful" Mexican fans doing the "puto" chant on goal kicks.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Some might be careful what they wish for

I would slash my fingertip and sign for that in my own blood. I still wish death on the soda moron DeGrampe who fired him from Metro