DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL PRE-SEASON THREAD

Gonzo

Fuck sticking - there is a good chance Tyrod Taylor is going to be the Bills starting QB

May as well.  Manuel isn't without some use, but it's better to take the gamble on the new guy with a team that seems primed to make a major jump.

Oh if EJ somehow won the job, I would be PISSED. . . 

Funny thing about that clip (which is awesome, no mistake.)

That was essentially the only play he made that whole game. If it wasn't for that play, Michigan's offensive line dominated him.

But God damn.

• Like 1

This goes against everything I believe about comparing relatively harmless things to actual tragedy, except that Magary comparing what Jed York did to the Niners roster to Munich is weirdly on point.

Even by WYTS standards, this was brutal.

I really want a series in this level of care and love in trolling that "Why Your Team Sucks" gets about the NHL. It's the best thing Deadspin has done. I would die laughing to read this stuff about the Leafs and the Canucks. I could do with less "people of Walmart" style class shaming in them overall, but shit, it's FUNNY class shaming at least. And the rest is mostly gold.

This goes against everything I believe about comparing relatively harmless things to actual tragedy, except that Magary comparing what Jed York did to the Niners roster to Munich is weirdly on point.

Even by WYTS standards, this was brutal.

You know, I wasn't thinking about the Olympic tragedy, I was thinking about the Hitler-Chamberlain pact. Thought I missed it until I re-read it. . . . 

Eh, it's fine. It's not like you didn't know who Jesse Owens was...

...if anyone remembers what that refers to.

God Dammit - now I am angry again

Fucking Alvarez

• Like 2

You missed the "They're gone. They're all gone," part?

I read it, but didn't get the reference the first time. Sad I know. . . .

#BlameKevinDunn

And as if the Niners needed MORE of a dumpster fire, Jerome Simpson ran afoul of the Wellness Program and will be out for 6 games.