DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Does Hogan's team have access to the entire tape? If not, Hogan probably had no recollection of what he said years earlier after a big meal and some sex. Especially if he says shit like that all of the time.

There were times in 2008 and 2009 where he was seemingly getting major back surgery every other month and I think he even told Bubba once he was worried about OD-ing so I wouldn't be that shocked if he was high on painkillers and forgot.

Which might explain his crazy comments. Don't get me wrong: pills don't make you racist, but they can convince you to lower your guard.

Does Hogan's team have access to the entire tape? If not, Hogan probably had no recollection of what he said years earlier after a big meal and some sex. Especially if he says shit like that all of the time.

There were times in 2008 and 2009 where he was seemingly getting major back surgery every other month and I think he even told Bubba once he was worried about OD-ing so I wouldn't be that shocked if he was high on painkillers and forgot.

Which might explain his crazy comments. Don't get me wrong: pills don't make you racist, but they can convince you to lower your guard.

Actually...

I took 4 Kirkland brand ibuprofin and 20 minutes later I straight up admitted that I saw a Tyler Perry movie once...and that I didn't think it was very good

Pills...not even once, kids.

There is really no face in this situation. Hogan is a gross asshole, he got fucked by Gawker, who is disgusting. Throw in Bubba the Love Sponge and I hope they all sue each other into oblivion and the lawyers walk away with all the money. 

Yup, rooting for the lawyers. I'll go take a shower now. 

• Like 8

If media people are going to talk about the racism thing, they should be calling attention to and asking why a guy like Kofi Kingston was given so many false start pushes despite being really over and not being put over to the main event.  

Also, the Triple H/Ricardo business, which is like the definition of racial insensitivity.

If media people are going to talk about the racism thing, they should be calling attention to and asking why a guy like Kofi Kingston was given so many false start pushes despite being really over and not being put over to the main event.

You're kidding, right? That's not even the most racist thing about Kofi Kingston's career. The guy spent ten years with a golliwog on all his ring gear, for crying out loud.

Sexual chocolate, the silverback.. The Cryme Tyme gimmick & theme.. Kofi's old accent, mon.. It kind of makes Bob Sapp's reception/branding in Japan look playful.

Sexual chocolate, the silverback.. The Cryme Tyme gimmick & theme.. Kofi's old accent, mon.. It kind of makes Bob Sapp's reception/branding in Japan look playful.

There is nothing racist about Sexual Chocolate, matter of fact ladies I'm giving out free samples if you want a taste.

• Like 2

I've long believed that whether it's alcohol, pills, whatever drug of choice, when you're affected that's when your truest self comes out.  Opinions you'd never dare share sober could come out once your guard is down.  It can be good if a perceived asshole is actually a sweetheart who bares his/her soul.  Or it can be bad where you say share a dislike for somebody that you hide in everyday situations.  But to say that the pills made Hogan a racist is just not something I can accept.  A racist is a racist.  Hogan let his guard down to her and showed that side that in normal situations he hides (and hid quite well)  There in my mind is no excuse in the world that would make it okay in any way.  But there's plenty of people making excuses and defending him and I wonder why.  Can he be forgiven?  We'll see in time, but to me any attempt is going to be one big PR move after another and I'm not sure I can buy that.

Don't know if this has been posted already so here:

baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/7/28/hogan_jail_calls_.html

I didnt think it was possible but it made me hate Nick Hogan even more.

Mark actually talks how he shut down the Silverback nickname on Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/17/racist-wwe-mark-henry-silverback_n_5596593.html

Who would have been better to become WWE champion Kofi Kingston or Shelton Benjamin? I still think Kofi could get a short run. Something like Edge's first run where he wins the belt super flukey and drops it a few weeks later. Also how much do one off fluke championship wins hurt the belt. If Shelton wins the belt from Hunter on RAW only to drop it on the next RAW to Flair (to play up that Shelton can beat Hunter but has trouble with other wrestlers in that category of top talent)

Of course I also believe TAKA should've beaten Hunter in their one RAW match so I should stay far away from booking anything.