DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

I laughed out loud, Eddie. if I get fired, it is your fault.

If I punt a Hulk Hogan wrestling buddy in your direction, is it still my fault?

Totally your fault..

I am a real American / son-in-laws white, no Africans

Odd, earlier at lunch we came up with:

I am a Real American

Cannot let Brooke date Africans

I am a Real American.

Fight for what's right.  Fight for what's white.

We are dumb.  It is Friday.

Hulk might think that "When It Comes Crashing Down / And It Hurts Inside" is about the impact of the racwars.

All we ask is for Weird Al to give us producer credits after he steals our chorus for his next parody hit.

Oh, and Sasha Banks and Paige must attend the listening party.... for the sake of racial harmony.... 

Quickly, someone at WWE corporate needs to offer Mia Yim a contract.. for the sake of racial harmony...

Is it irony that Hogan tried to sue Gawker for disparaging his name, and it ends up disparaging his name even further?

No, the irony is that his entrance theme used to be Real American.

Some might say this behavior typifies "real amercian."

• Like 1

Is it irony that Hogan tried to sue Gawker for disparaging his name, and it ends up disparaging his name even further?

No, the irony is that his entrance theme used to be Real American.

Some might say this behavior typifies "real amercian."

We all know that's not true, man..

I have a lot of explaining to do to my co-worker after seeing that post, Hollywood.  Oh, that's too fucking great.

Also, for that haven't seen it Smelly McUgly's sig is the absolute best.  If there's a way to swipe out Vince with Hogan you have an absolute winner.

Oh shit.  It's all an angle.  Mark Henry vs KKK Hogan. Someone's gonna get their orange wig split at SummerFest.  

The Mark Henry White Boy Challenge will be a million times better than the Rodney Mack White Boy Challenge.

• Like 2

I didn't think Hulk was a racist. I mean he did have a black friend in Mr. T.

Every racist I've ever known has that 'one black friend.'

Shit, there goes my likes for the day.

Of course Complex is running this story and the title the company decide to use is this:

Hulk Hogan Apologizes for What He Said During His Racist Rant: "This Is Not Who I Am"

followed by this nice photo of Hogan (notice the tattoo):

hogan_mz2cdh.jpg

I yam what I yam?

• Like 1

Oh shit.  It's all an angle.  Mark Henry vs KKK Hogan. Someone's gonna get their orange wig split at SummerFest.  

seems like they'd need to gather at least 25 indy workers to pose as Klansmen that lose to Mark Henry in a 1-on-25 handicap match.

• Like 1

Guys, I really don't think this is a big deal, Hulk Hogan isn't racist. I mean, according to my sources orange is the new black!

I'll see myself out.

I am out of likes, dammit.  Now I have to re-read this thread tomorrow and like the stuff I didn't get a chance to like today.

I am surprised that they are making Curtis Axel drop the Axelmania angle immediately.  I knew for sure they'd job him out to Mark Henry on RAW next Monday or have him wrestle a handicap match vs. PTP.