DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

On 12/12/2020 at 12:05 PM, The Natural said:

#41 arrived today in perfect condition:

s-l640.jpg

This was hard to get as it's from Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (2018), it's a Previews Exclusive and it's from the famous Leap of Faith sequence. I kept seeing Sold Out. Looked on eBay last Saturday and there it was as a Brand New Listing from a UK seller with 3 watchers. Thankfully I timed that all right. It's the most I've paid for a Funko but it's worth it. One for @gatling, @JLSigman , @TheVileOne and @NikoBaltimore to see.

On 12/12/2020 at 2:45 PM, The Natural said:

Gives me shivers every time.

I paid £30 for the Miles Morales Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse PX. Most I've spent on a Funko POP! Went on eBay a few days ago. There's three from UK sellers priced at £90.00, £89.99 and £79.99! It's probably the most valuable in my collection (Batman #152 and the Joker #155, both from Batman: The Animated Series would be up there) but it's one I'll never sell.

Edited by The Natural

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 12:06 PM, The Natural said:

FUN59160SE_720x.jpg?v=1638804082

Had to order this Two-Face Batman: The Animated Series Special Edition when I found out about it. I love Batman and especially Batman: The Animated Series. The latter I especially seek out to collect.

Still waiting for this. Got a shitty feeling it won't arrive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 12:06 PM, The Natural said:

FUN59160SE_720x.jpg?v=1638804082

Had to order this Two-Face Batman: The Animated Series Special Edition when I found out about it. I love Batman and especially Batman: The Animated Series. The latter I especially seek out to collect.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:15 PM, The Natural said:

Still waiting for this. Got a shitty feeling it won't arrive.

Waited over a year from the site I tend to get from. No more will I from there. Went on eBay, ordered it last week and it came today, got it as an early birthday present. First Funko Pop I've bought in 8 months. Trying to cut down on them.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpgfZH5aEAIee11?format=jpg&name=medium

I'll definitely get Spider-Gwen. Probably get Miles Morales. You'd have to think Peter B Parker will be one. I'd get him for sure. The one I want the most by far is The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Edited by The Natural

• 3 weeks later...

I hope everyone made some Funko Pop purchases before the landfill got them. I got some Star Wars ones I need for between $3 to $5 on sale at Amazon. Shame that they over-produced so many, feels like a fool-proof business model but companies going crazy during the pandemic and then going 'oh shit' seems to be a common theme.

• 2 months later...

Picsart_23-02-06_12-26-02-292.jpg?v=1675

Spider-Man in his new Spider-Man costume from Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021). My favourite scene from the best live action Spider-Man movie. Bought this today, only one left. I've cut down on my Funko Pop purchases past two years.

Edited by The Natural