DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up Thanos #289 and the Iron Spider from Avengers: Infinity War. Only had three of that Thanos and the glowing gauntlet blast one, didn't like it.

I got the last Iron Spider there and a Harry Potter #1 for my Sister.

I'm particularly fond of Daredevil Red Suit from Daredevil Season One, Batman as seen in Batman: The Animated Series, Superior Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Joker. The Superior Spider-Man was the hardest to get missing out two or three times before finally getting one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you can find the Target only Asuka in stores you pay $9 for it and can sell it for $33 or more on ebay. I found two one to kept for myself and the other I sold on Ebay for $38.  Still haven't found the Walmart only one in any stores here in town. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 5:23 PM, Hail Sabin said:

If you can find the Target only Asuka in stores you pay $9 for it and can sell it for $33 or more on ebay. I found two one to kept for myself and the other I sold on Ebay for $38.  Still haven't found the Walmart only one in any stores here in town. 

I find it too risky to sell Funko Pops on Ebay. Not that a profit can't be made but some collectors are so picky about the boxes, I'm always afraid there will be some ding I didn't notice or it will be damaged in shipping somehow. I got mine off Ebay but I got a discounted one since the box was damaged, I take mine out of the box anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

• Like 1

True yeah I've shipped like 4 and all 4 I have wrapped completely in bubble wrap then put them in the box I'm shipping out. If you find a damaged box of the regular Asuka or the Walmart Asuka on Ebay let me know. Had no luck on the regular Asuka or Walmart one so far. 

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

Which is the Asuka Target exclusive? I ask having read the thread saying that's the hardest to get.

The one on the right.

The Green tears is the Walmart exclusive which I still haven't found in town. 

• Thanks 1

I was lucky enough to get the regular one and Walmart one online for retail, I paid a bit extra for the Target one since it is harder to find but it was only $33 shipped which I felt was worth the slight premium to not stress out trying to find it.