DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

I hope Owens introduces this devastating finisher against Cena next time they face off.

PlushFineAstarte.gif

I've changed my mind about being upset with how Owens is currently being booked. He deserves to be a midcarder forever.

Poor Big E can't find any clothes that fit him properly. That's what happens when you bench 400lbs as a warm up.

It also doesn't help that his boobs are bigger than most of the divas locker room   :D

IT'S JUST A REALLY GOOD PUSH-UP BRA, DAMMIT!

• Like 1

d6d3I0.gif

kF97l_.gif

pxYWO0.gif

V5RYqX.gif

Some big time finishers from a GCW episode I just watched.

z6cfWT.gif

It also included Armstrong (as Mr R) beating Dibiase for the NWA National Heavyweight Title. The hair should have been a giveaway that it was never Rich!

• Like 7

Wasn't there a match where Jake trolled the crowd that kept chanting "DDT", "DDT", "DDT" even though he was a heel? IIRC, he acknowledged the chants, hooked the guy up for the DDT like he was going to give the crowd what they wanted but instead just short-arm clotheslined the guy and pinned him. I've only heard talk of it and never seen it. Would love to see a gif of that. Can't remember if it was GCW or WWF though.

Kensuke's early-to-mid 2000s renaissance ruled so hard. He was my favourite wrestler on the planet in 2004. It was like he was the reverse Samson, in that he got way better once he cut off the mullet. 

• Like 1