DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

TNA appears to have pulled their Hogan DVD but the good news is you can take the money you weren't going to spend on that and not buy their BFG Main Event Experience for $250 which doesn't even include tickets to the show but does include:

- A fantasy booking and creative session with a TNA writer and agent

Now we need a Knockouts match.

But you just threw them all in front of a train.

That's not true. We threw some under a bus too.

We can just take Crimson and put a wig on him and call him Crimson Hemme.

That's perfect. Now we need a finish.

Low-blow, roll-up.

And that's why we get paid the big bucks. Hope you enjoyed your Main Event Experience. See you next year.

I wouldn't bet on anyone seeing you past January.

Ben, this would be your opportunity to finally get the Stud Stable on TV.  Considering how much they're in the shitter, there's a pretty good chance they'll go for it.

Crimson Hemme! Genius!

Davey Richards and Angelina Love have announced that Love is pregnant with the couple's first child

So about that Beautiful People reunion...

Magnus can't punch.  That's why the strap match with Styles.  In case anybody else wanted to know.  I wasn't limiting Styles' offense by attaching him to Magnus with a strap.  The point was to provide Magnus with some vile offense with the strap so Styles could sell for him.

Three blood feuds on my BFG card but I didn't want anybody else to bleed outside of the WHC match.  Pope/EY's heads would be covered by hoods so no problem there.  Magnus/Styles can choke and whip the shit out of each other with the strap but their heads won't get busted open.  That leaves Roode/Storm open to get color if they want.

TNA does too much of the same thing on the same show too often.

Started July TV.  Wolves win the Tag Titles with a stacked roll-up.  Later on same show, EC3 wins the WHC the same way.

Next week, two handicap matches in a row. Then Bram uses a chair and a mic to bust open Anderson.  Immediately followed by a street fight where they use chairs and other plunder and Robbie E gets his nose bloodied a little.

• 2 weeks later...

So Jarrett ran a house show yesterday that was a partnership with OMEGA

I am assuming this is his model - basically get the local indy to host a card using like 80% their own wrestlers and then he shows up and slaps his name on it

That being said - since it was an OMEGA show, it would be swell if this ended up on the interwebs

– Singles match: PJ Black (Justin Gabriel) beat Sonjay Dutt.

– Six-man tag team match: Vordell Walker, Peter Kassa and Brad Attitude beat Cliff Compton, Jason Kincaid and Ali Akbar.

– Singles match: Tessa Blanchard beat Lei’D Tapa. Post-match, Tapa beat down Blanchard.

– Jeff Jarrett walked down to the ring to thank the fans for coming out. Jarrett plugged his appearance at WrestleCade this November in Winston-Salem. Matt Hardy appeared on the big screen to challenge to Jarrett for the main event of WrestleCade. Jarrett accepted.

– Tag team match: The Bravado Brothers beat The Washington Bullets

– OMEGA Heavyweight Championship match: Trevor Lee © beat Andrew Everett.

– Jeff Hardy walked down to the ring and praised both Lee and Everett in a promo.

– Singles match: Nick Aldis (Magnus) beat Lance Hoyt.

If anyone in the Richmond area wants to go to GFW, I couldn't get off work and have two front row tickets for the 8/29 event.  I'll sell them for half value ($40 for both) if anyone is interested, I can just email the PDF with the tickets.  Let me know :)  If I get no takers by the middle of next week I'll just give them away so if you are interested but don't want to pay anything let me know that too.

So it looks like based on the GFW TV tapings that we are setting for a Phil Baroni vs Chael Sonnen match.  Or as Meltzer would call it the 2015 Feud of the Year award winner  ;)

Should we be putting spoilers on TV taping stuff that may or may not actually happen.