DVDVR Message Board

Battleborn - NOT A MOBA!!!!

I post about this game in the other topics too much, but instead I'll just make this one. Besides, it seems they're about to start rolling out more characters and stuff soon.

This video was released today of the E3 demo in its entirety.

• Like 1

It's so bizarre to me that some people want to play the same game forever, and criticize people who play many of them. Oh well.

I'm just busting your balls. I lose interest about as equally quick. If you don't believe me, I'll screenshot the last couple of generations worth of pile of shame. I'd be better if I played something until I finished it (Sports games not included).

It's so bizarre to me that some people want to play the same game forever, and criticize people who play many of them. Oh well.

I'm just busting your balls. I lose interest about as equally quick. If you don't believe me, I'll screenshot the last couple of generations worth of pile of shame. I'd be better if I played something until I finished it (Sports games not included).

I know man, it's no big deal. But I get shit about that all the time on this forum and I don't get it. Playing a game for a week and moving on is perfectly acceptable. There are wayyyy too many great games to play out there!

It's so bizarre to me that some poeple want to play the same game forever, and criticize people who play many of them. Oh well.

What's it like only seeing the world in black and white with no shades of grey? Like, how do you get to and from the grocery store?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still kinda amazed how this has a thread when it was the least interesting game of the Bethesda conference to me... by a lot. Personal preference and all that, but this isn't even approaching Dishonored level of hype, and that was hyped up less then Fallout (cause duh) and Doom.

Like when is the Horizon Zero Dawn thread, cause that shit looked fucking awesome.

EDIT: Just realized I was confusing Battleborn with Battlecry. Or I just thought they were the same game cause how unmemorable I found them.

• Like 1