DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 6/25/15

victor

* Dark match: Fandango defeated Brad Maddox

* SmackDown kicks off with Seth Rollins, Kane and Joey Mercury. Jamie Noble’s injury was acknowledged. Ryback interrupts. Rollins issues an open challenge for Dean Ambrose.

* Ryback vs. Kane is announced for later.

* Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler.

* Alicia Fox defeated Naomi.

* Backstage promo with New Day and Bo Dallas.

* Ryback defeated Kane by DQ. Big Show came into the ring and kicked Ryback to force the DQ.

* The Prime Time Players and The Lucha Dragons defeated New Day and Bo Dallas.

* Backstage promo with Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Roman went search for Bray Wyatt, but Kane ended up banning Reigns from the building for being a liability.

* Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose with the Pedigree in the main event. The Authority was than shown standing over an incapacitated Dean to end the taping

Seems like a typical show, I wonder if Maddox did his C.M. Punk thing?

* Dark match: Fandango defeated Brad Maddox

* SmackDown kicks off with Seth Rollins, Kane and Joey Mercury. Jamie Noble’s injury was acknowledged. Ryback interrupts. Rollins issues an open challenge for Dean Ambrose.

* Ryback vs. Kane is announced for later.

* Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler.

* Alicia Fox defeated Naomi.

* Backstage promo with New Day and Bo Dallas.

* Ryback defeated Kane by DQ. Big Show came into the ring and kicked Ryback to force the DQ.

* The Prime Time Players and The Lucha Dragons defeated New Day and Bo Dallas.

* Backstage promo with Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Roman went search for Bray Wyatt, but Kane ended up banning Reigns from the building for being a liability.

* Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose with the Pedigree in the main event. The Authority was than shown standing over an incapacitated Dean to end the taping

Seems like a typical show, I wonder if Maddox did his C.M. Punk thing?

He walked out on the company to do UFC?

• Like 1

Bo Dallas with the New Day is too perfect for words. Midcard 4 Horsemen right there.

Langston - Flair

Dallas - Tully

Woods/Kingston - Andersons.

I want then to have the US and IC title as well as the tag belts. All four in the Tebow pose at the top of the ramp... YES!

Its time to BO-LIEVE in a NEW DAY!

Nah, it ain't white boy day.

Bo Dallas with the New Day is too perfect for words. Midcard 4 Horsemen right there.

Langston - Flair

Dallas - Tully

I want then to have the US and IC title as well as the tag belts. All four in the Tebow pose at the top of the ramp... YES!

Why not repackage Wyatt into this and change a few things around.

Flair = Kofi

Tully = Langston

Andersons = Dallas/Wyatt

Dillon = Woods

This way you get Woods talking during every New Day Horsemen match

All I know is I want New Day/Bo as a classic Survivor Series Team this year.

And I would be fine with Xavier as JJ as he can always ask the announcers if they've seen his great New Day Socks so he can slip his shoe for the rest of the team to use as a weapon.

The 8-man tag and everything around proves that no matter how infuriating WWE can be they'll do stuff like this and it will always be entertaining.  I love New Day, I love Bo with them, I love PTP and love Lucha Dragons.  Put them together and they brought the fun in a big way.  Just freaking wonderful.  I could really go for a gif of Bo dancing with New Day, that can't be hard to find.

Langston - Flair

Dallas - Tully

Nah, it ain't white boy day.

They got everything here from a diddled-eyed joe to damned if I know.

• Like 2

I liked the show this week.  The 8 man was alright. The main was good while it lasted until the predictable ending. And I hope Jay Uso continues on commentary, I enjoyed him, he adds an element that's somehow missing.

It was Jimmy. they are having him do commentary over the Summer while Jey is out and Byron is doing something with tough Enough I want to say. What i saw of the show was ok.

The current divas stuff kind of makes me want to see everyone break into different factions and war with each other.