DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

Watched another video showing the CAW Mode using pictures. At first I thought, "Hey, that's not a bad Emma. Maybe you just need a good picture to make this work.". Then it turned out it was supposed to be Ronda Rousey.

The current and past roster this will have is enough for me to pick this up but I'd like to see the older CAW Mode return. I've used Dr. Vries Chris Hero formula since '12 and those Okakda & Nakamura CAWs from '14 were top notch. 

/end bitching about CAW Mode in this thread

does anybody have any observations w/r/t whether Haku is a notoriously tough and intimidating individual

What rating will his head have?  Can you just go to town on his head with chairs with no effect?  If not, fuck this game.

tumblr_nayfeuIUHx1sj4xr4o1_500.gif

• Like 3

Of course, it would be the "giant afro, gold kimono wearing" Attitude Era Haku, rather than purple tights Haku from 1988-1990.

After watching the King of the Ring 96 footage, please tell me that "young and thin" Jake Roberts is in the game, rather than fat and drunk Jake Roberts.

That is far too much effort

BUT - there's a video of the new Bret sharpshootering HTM.

They are NOT reusing the same models in some cases.  Honky is wearing actual gear and not the jumpsuit you were stuck with in last year's game unless you edited him yourself (since he never got the suit off in the Warrior squash and they're too lazy to give you more options)

So maybe there's SOME effort this time.

• Like 1

Hopefully there are 4 attires form Haku.  Crazy Fro Haku, Islander Haku, King Haku, and Sleeveless Black Suit with White Tie Meng.  

If they have both Meng and Haku, they will be different characters...and my tag team champions.

• Like 2

Of course, it would be the "giant afro, gold kimono wearing" Attitude Era Haku, rather than purple tights Haku from 1988-1990.

After watching the King of the Ring 96 footage, please tell me that "young and thin" Jake Roberts is in the game, rather than fat and drunk Jake Roberts.

They're obviously basing everything around Austin's showcase.

'96 Jake is who Austin wrestled, not prime 80's Jake. And I bet Haku is in for the 2001 Royal Rumble.

I seriously doubt they take the time to give guys like this alternate attires.

I don;t see how anyone can complain since Haku is in.  Is this his first games since WCW/NWO Revenge?

I thought for sure he was in one of the Playstation 2 SD! games. Hard to remember for sure because he was always a CAW for me.

They are NOT reusing the same models in some cases.  Honky is wearing actual gear and not the jumpsuit you were stuck with in last year's game unless you edited him yourself (since he never got the suit off in the Warrior squash and they're too lazy to give you more options)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLXu7WC_5ms

Yeah but he's wearing the singlet, I don't even remember him wearing that in WWF. Another weird attire choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLXu7WC_5ms

Yeah but he's wearing the singlet, I don't even remember him wearing that in WWF. Another weird attire choice.

Yeah, I think he didn't start going all one titty style until his short WCW run