DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

They don't allow woman vs man matches in WWE games and we couldn't even create divas in the last game

SORRY FOR DREAMCRUSHING

Damn them...

Damn them to hell...

Mayweather was in the Fight Night game(s).  That was EA though, so he was probably getting that EA money.  Kind of doubt he'd take part in a WWE game though.

He hasn't been in one for close to 10 years though.  He wasn't in Round 3, 4, or Champion.  Basically once he became "Money", he stopped appearing in the games.

Apparently a big name non-wrestler that will surprise people is in the game this year.  Meltzer already shot down Rousey.  Commercials are being filmed around this person.  I have no idea who it could be.  I was going to say Goldberg, but it's a non-wrestler.

It's so obviously J-Woww from Jersey Shore, guys. She has a NXT tryout and everything :P

Oh, I may buy the game but putting Terminator in it is as stupid as Robocop. Ya see, Arnold is a real guy, the Terminator isn't. Terminator won't stop me. A shitty creative suite probably will though.

I like how Bryan's point of being in the commercial is because he's too small.

I'm a fairly big Terminator mark but I give zero fucks about this. Make the game fun, then I'll buy it. Has there been any info on the mechanics/features of the game outside of Stone Cold trying to grow snake skin belt trees and Arnold?

• Like 1