DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

For me, until the creative suite gets it's balls back, the game could have Jesus Christ, Winston Churchill and Harley Race and I won't buy it.

I hope Harley doesn't read this post.  

If He does and decides to kill me, I have deserved it. Let His good works be celebrated. All praise Harley Race.

• Like 2

Apparently Nattie confirmed that Jim Neidhart will be in this year's game on Total Divas. I didn't see it so I don't know the specifics.

I would imagine the Hart Foundation is in, minus Owen, of course.

Nattie is the only person who would ever actually play as Jim Neidhart.

Apparently Nattie confirmed that Jim Neidhart will be in this year's game on Total Divas. I didn't see it so I don't know the specifics.

and only when he's in the room.

For me, until the creative suite gets it's balls back, the game could have Jesus Christ, Winston Churchill and Harley Race and I won't buy it.

I kinda want this to happen, just for the outrage when they underpower JC and give him low stats.

The nerdrage that will follow someone posting a video of him jobbing to the Miz will probably shut down the board for years to come.

• Like 1

and only when he's in the room.

It would really suck if they just plugged Jim into all of Owen's spots.  Like Jim is the one who cripples Austin.  

I pity the fool who don't think Mr T is a big enough name.

Maybe Mayweather? Would they risk the backlash? I know Tyson was in 2K13, but that was years after he got out of prison. Mayweather's crimes are still relatively fresh in people's minds.

Since the showcase mode is apparently themed around Stone Cold Tyson would make sense if they're just pretending he wasn't in WWE 13, but they're already pretending Stone Cold isn't in the game every year already too.

Arnold punched HHH in a match Austin was the special ref for but they'd have to put TEST in the game for it to be historically accurate, or he could be in because they wanted to put HHH's WM entrance in and figured to put him in too.

If they put Mayweather in the game, I'll make a Rousy CAW for not other reason than to beat the shit out of that little fucker. Mind you, it will look nothing like Rousey because, hey, fuck a good creative suite cuz GRFIX!

• Like 2

If they put Mayweather in the game, I'll make a Rousy CAW for not other reason than to beat the shit out of that little fucker. Mind you, it will look nothing like Rousey because, hey, fuck a good creative suite cuz GRFIX!

This. ARMBAR or Rousey wins by TKO.

• Like 2