DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 PHOTO THREAD

It's not so much "wrestling bubble" as it is "don't give two shits about boy bands."

Are those fellas that did that "I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch" song still around?

Ironically I'm pretty sure the lead singer of that particular boy band died of cancer a few years back.

It's not so much "wrestling bubble" as it is "don't give two shits about boy bands."

Are those fellas that did that "I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch" song still around?
Ironically I'm pretty sure the lead singer of that particular boy band died of cancer a few years back.

Fuck, really?

Found on Reddit.

GrAceTY.jpg

"Everyone needs to drive a vehicle, even the very tall. This was the largest auto I could afford. Should I therefore be made the subject of fun, huh?"

• Like 14

The perils of saving strange image files, and then spending some time cleaning out an old external hard rive.

sw3vYM.jpg

I hate to admit that I spent way too much time trying to find this online last week. This clipping is just insane.  Small Gorilla and 7 Colored Boys.  Because 8 colored boys would have been unsporting.

Also, "Small Gorilla and 7 Colored Boys" goes on my shortlist of band names, up there with Nice Guy Todd and The Nazis.

The perils of saving strange image files, and then spending some time cleaning out an old external hard rive.

sw3vYM.jpg

I hate to admit that I spent way too much time trying to find this online last week. This clipping is just insane. Small Gorilla and 7 Colored Boys. Because 8 colored boys would have been unsporting.

Also, "Small Gorilla and 7 Colored Boys" goes on my shortlist of band names, up there with Nice Guy Todd and The Nazis.

Just like fox settling on 44 midgets vs an elephant for Man vs Beast.