DVDVR Message Board

BOLA 2015

I figured I wanted to start a thread now to - in theory - keep everything contained instead of all over the board.

Taking place August 28-30

Oh and Dave Mastiff teased on twitter about being a part of it and so THAT BETTER FUCKING HAPPEN

PWG has so much good stuff happening this year.  They've actually laid out their whole schedule through August which is rare.

DDT4 on May 22nd

Rock and Shock the Nation on June 26th

Threemendous IV (12th anniversary show) on July 24th

BOLA on August 28th, 29th, and 30th

And Biff Busick has been calling out Super Dragon, which would be god damn amazing.

I was thinking about this the other day with the discussion of TNA folk on other companies' IPPVs - has PWG ever done an IPPV?

I actually spoke to Excalibur about that at a show last year. He said there were problems doing that due to wrestlers with ROH, etc having it in their contracts saying they couldn't be on ippvs for other companies. But since all ROH exclusives have been removed from the roster, maybe they can do it now?

There won't be iPPV.

Tozawa hinted this weekend on twitter that he'd be returning to the US soon. Would pee myself if it was for BOLA weekend. I assume the recently departed NXT guy is a lock along with DAREWOLFLOL & Galloway.

If they did them on demand quickly after the show like other feds do it might work, but it takes forever for them to get their shows out because Super Dragon does everything himself and it can take forever to do all the work.

• 1 month later...

Will Ospreay has rocketed to become my favourite UK wrestler at the moment. He's such a great blue eye, even when working under a hood for Lucha Britannia.

I <3 Marty Scurll, too. He's easily top 5 in the UK and never disappoints.

England's Will Ospreay and Marty Scurll have been announced for BOLA.

Akira Tozawa, the American Wolves, Jack Evans and ANGELICO are all working the July show, so they're all "maybes" for BOLA, I guess.

Evans & Angelico were supposedly going to be facing the Young Bucks, but Matt (I believe) shot that down on Twitter. Or maybe he's denying it until PWG officially announces it. PLEASE BASEDGOD, let this happen! My brain will explode from the spotfest that would take place.