DVDVR Message Board

Fuck. I don't know.

DEAN

I hallucinated the whole thing and accidentally transferred that onto the rest of you sorry about that I'll try and keep my superpowers under control in the future.

Anybody else caught making everyone on the board hallucinate that the board is down will be sternly warned!

Agreed.....dick move Death, dick move. I've actually had to WORK while at my almost job today.

• Like 2

All those jokes about the Global Force Wrestling database finally came back to bite us in the ass.

I blame our lack of a professional lighting company.

• Like 2

I really should have run a Twitch feed or something of me mashing my way through the mysql stuff

I didn't know terror until faced with "if I click this button, will it wipe the entire board"?

• Like 1

All those jokes about the Global Force Wrestling database finally came back to bite us in the ass.

I'll have you know I've ran lights for many a band since 1989.  Now, I don't actually OWN any lights any more, but..........

I'll have you know I've ran lights for many a band since 1989.  Now, I don't actually OWN any lights any more, but..........

So this was all your fault.

I actually, in a fit of DVDVR-less depression, came very close to producing a car lot flavored DVDVR commercial. It may still happen. I don't like to actually work while at work.

• Like 1

The Board is really the mental barriers DEAN constructed to help him cope with a confusing childhood. Its like Pink Floyd's The Wall but with really stiff punches.

The Board was never down... TEAR DOWN THE BOARD~!

James

• Like 2