DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

WM2_04071986_0895-4055062198.jpg

blame WWE.com

You know, WWF/WWE missed an opportunity to run a full gimmick with Married With Children.  Bud as a weasel manager.  Kelly as a Stacy Keibler-type valet.  Al on commentary.  Jefferson as a chicken-shit heel US champion.  Peggy sashaying around the ring.  Surprise guest appearances by Steve!  Buck as the WWF mascot! Marcy, Marcy, Marcy!  It would have been grand.

• Like 2

blame WWE.com

You know, WWF/WWE missed an opportunity to run a full gimmick with Married With Children.  Bud as a weasel manager.  Kelly as a Stacy Keibler-type valet.  Al on commentary.  Jefferson as a chicken-shit heel US champion.  Peggy sashaying around the ring.  Surprise guest appearances by Steve!  Bud as the WWF mascot! Marcy, Marcy, Marcy!  It would have been grand.

I don't want Al on commentary. Al should be a delusional heel always claiming to have been a 4 time All-City champion who would've hit the big time if not for getting saddled with his wife and kids. And if he ever did win a title, The No Ma'am guys would his stooges.

• Like 5

blame WWE.com

You know, WWF/WWE missed an opportunity to run a full gimmick with Married With Children.  Bud as a weasel manager.  Kelly as a Stacy Keibler-type valet.  Al on commentary.  Jefferson as a chicken-shit heel US champion.  Peggy sashaying around the ring.  Surprise guest appearances by Steve!  Bud as the WWF mascot! Marcy, Marcy, Marcy!  It would have been grand.

I don't want Al on commentary. Al should be a delusional heel always claiming to have been a 4 time All-City champion who would've hit the big time if not for getting saddled with his wife and kids. And if he ever did win a title, The No Ma'am guys would his stooges.

I'm giving you the book!

blame WWE.com

I'm giving you the book!

This quote makes me think that Al should be managed by Zeb Coulter

Let me tell you something, I served my country. I've played high school football, four touchdowns in a single game. Yet I'm not exempt from state and federal taxes. Is this any way America should treat us heroes?

Could you imagine Zeb doing his schtick while Al poses with a football in his Polk High letterman's jacket?

• Like 1

With that in mind, I'll assume he opened for the Stones several times, back when he was their Jesse the Bodyguard. By the way, how indie/hipster of Ventura to pose with a cheapo import guitar. Truly ahead of the curve.