DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

This looks like the same cat: if so, it's been through quite a bit of torture...

1af441a825aed828d16e05c054ebc3de.jpg

I may never smile again.

See THIS is the animal abuse Ricky Gervais should be battling against.

*sad Sarah McLachlan music plays in the background* "For just 8 dollars a month, you can save a cat from being adopted into a crazy wrestling family and spending its life being paraded around in ridiclulous outfits. Please. Give generously."

• Like 6

On the next Destiny Wrestling card in Toronto on May 3rd, Lucha Underground's Brian Cage faces PJ Black (Justin Gabriel) in a TLC match! Should be a blast...last month's show with Kevin Nash was a great card top to bottom...

If I may be allowed some shameless name-dropping here... say what you will about Facebook but I mark out when I get Candy Crush Soda Saga requests from Otsuka and Marufuji.

If that ended up being the actual Otsuka and Marafuji, I'd consider you a made man.  That might make it worth trying Candy Crush.

Watching Invasion Attack and dark-haired Jackson did a little Fargo strut. I dunno, like Seth Rollins should start doing one...I would imagine WWE considers shit like that too old-fashioned though.

Of course, the best strut ever is Hayes in that War Games, who DDT'd everyone, went to the empty ring and strutted across it.

For those who have listened to Daniel Bryan's latest interview on Talk is Jericho, D-Bry said that he suggested during some angle or another that they fire him and he'll come back as Starman from Fire Pro Wrestling. I say have Daniel Bryan retain at Extreme Rules then the next night have D-Bry lose the strap to Neville or somebody. D-Bry can state in an interview with Renee on the WWE App after the match that he hasnt been 100% and thats why he lost out there and needs to take some time to heal up and get back to 100%. Three or Four months later D-Bry returns under a mask as Starman and beats Neville or whoever to win back the IC Strap. It's been a while since we have had a Midnight Rider gimmick.

For those who have listened to Daniel Bryan's latest interview on Talk is Jericho, D-Bry said that he suggested during some angle or another that they fire him and he'll come back as Starman from Fire Pro Wrestling. I say have Daniel Bryan retain at Extreme Rules then the next night have D-Bry lose the strap to Neville or somebody. D-Bry can state in an interview with Renee on the WWE App after the match that he hasnt been 100% and thats why he lost out there and needs to take some time to heal up and get back to 100%. Three or Four months later D-Bry returns under a mask as Starman and beats Neville or whoever to win back the IC Strap. It's been a while since we have had a Midnight Rider gimmick.

I thought that was Stardust whole gimmick

A winner is you!

• Like 3

A winner is you!

You know,  if I hadn't seen it already done in PWS (along with 8-bit Pro Wrestling entrance theme), I'd be all for it.

• Like 1

I thought that was Stardust whole gimmick

No see, Stardust we actually know is...

Ohhhh...you were doing a thing. I'm sorry.

BVnJeSGCcAABzEA.jpg

A cat who knows he will spend the rest of his life being dressed up in very silly outfits.

All of her cats are just still really upset about Montreal.

Actually this cat remembers Montreal. But it's over it. It's water under the bridge. The cat is not going to be bitter about Montreal. 

BVnJeSGCcAABzEA.jpg

A cat who knows he will spend the rest of his life being dressed up in very silly outfits.

All of her cats are just still really upset about Montreal.

Actually this cat remembers Montreal. But it's over it. It's water under the bridge. The cat is not going to be bitter about Montreal. 

This cat figures it was all a work, anyway.

A winner is you!

You know,  if I hadn't seen it already done in PWS (along with 8-bit Pro Wrestling entrance theme), I'd be all for it.

This.

However, if we can get Mario Bokara versus Rusev...

• Like 2