DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Meltzer also said last night the Briscoes are re-upping with ROH because WWE wouldn't budge on their NXT offer to them and ROH increased their offer.  

When I told my wife they might sign, her main concern was who would run the chicken farm should they move to Florida.  Glad I can tell her to stop worrying.

• Like 2

Aw, man, I would have loved to see cousin ODB working the farm in one of those wacky skits.

Honestly, they're much better off in ROH,  Jay is not PG on the slightest and would have been struggling with working within the confines of WWE.  Plus, they'd take a look at Mark and think they can make him the stereotypical backwoods redneck which couldn't possibly end well.  I think it's best for all involved, honestly.  And if they're getting more money now then good for them

Meltzer also said last night the Briscoes are re-upping with ROH because WWE wouldn't budge on their NXT offer to them and ROH increased their offer.  

When I told my wife they might sign, her main concern was who would run the chicken farm should they move to Florida.  Glad I can tell her to stop worrying.

They would have obviously brought the chickens with them.  WWE probably didn't offer them a sufficent relocation package.

• Like 1

If Stephen Amell wants to appear with the WWE he either needs to get cast on a USA show or be a rapper no one cares about anymore. 

Or a Muppet. 

Or just wait 10 years when Vince finally catches up to 2015 and finds out what "Arrow" is

If Stephen Amell wants to appear with the WWE he either needs to get cast on a USA show or be a rapper no one cares about anymore. 

Or a Muppet. 

Or just wait 10 years when Vince finally catches up to 2015 and finds out what "Arrow" is

"lets get that Batman kid in here"

• Like 1

Aw, man, I would have loved to see cousin ODB working the farm in one of those wacky skits.

Honestly, they're much better off in ROH,  Jay is not PG on the slightest and would have been struggling with working within the confines of WWE.  Plus, they'd take a look at Mark and think they can make him the stereotypical backwoods redneck which couldn't possibly end well.  I think it's best for all involved, honestly.  And if they're getting more money now then good for them

The Briscoes in overalls as the newest iteration of Vince's "scufflin' hillbilly" fetish would make me sad.

• Like 1

WWE doesn't need Teddy's cats.  They have Tyson and Natalia's.

Moving on, a spoiler from today's Smackdown taping.

Sheamus announced at today’s WWE SmackDown tapings in London that he will face Dolph Ziggler in a “Kiss Me Arse” match at the April 26th Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

That seems not at all PG.

The Briscoes in overalls as the newest iteration of Vince's "scufflin' hillbilly" fetish would make me sad.

They could have also been Bray's new flunkies.

As big of a Briscoes fan that i am I dont think the WWE would be a good fit. I mean on one hand they'd be the jolt the tag division would need. So many great match ups. But I think they'd be slapped with a cheesy gimmick and not givin time in matches to really shine.

They could pull it off but I'd rather see Dem Boys vs Cesaro & kidd and The Uso's and the other tag teams like The New Day (Sucks), El Matadores, Lucha Dragons, Prime Time Players and The Ascension.