DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

The Daily Beast has a fun little article about a writer who's never been to Wrestlemania before last Sunday, and tying it in to the WWE's constant fight for relevance in society. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/01/my-bizarre-night-at-wrestlemania-is-the-wwe-in-the-midst-of-an-identity-crisis.html

Hulk Hogan should let his Twitter be controlled. He just retweeted something reaaaaaaaaaaally stupid...

He didn't retweet a picture of a naked man photo shopped into a unicorn or some other human centipede like character did he?  That was an awkward NSFW moment  <_<

I am convinced that if someone from ISIS sent Hulk a tweet talking about death to America he would retweet it.

Speaking of tweeting, apparently Big E was having a bad day because he went on a twitter rant about people who wouldn't leave him alone at the hotel and airport.   

http://www.pwmania.com/babyface-wwe-superstar-cuts-a-twitter-promo-on-fans

Did it involve pressing the 2000-pound Andre the Giant in front of 200,000 fans and killing him with a bodyslam?

While on tour with Metallica

• Like 2

Hulk Hogan should let his Twitter be controlled. He just retweeted something reaaaaaaaaaaally stupid...

He didn't retweet a picture of a naked man photo shopped into a unicorn or some other human centipede like character did he? That was an awkward NSFW moment <_<

I am convinced that if someone from ISIS sent Hulk a tweet talking about death to America he would retweet it.

Speaking of tweeting, apparently Big E was having a bad day because he went on a twitter rant about people who wouldn't leave him alone at the hotel and airport.

http://www.pwmania.com/babyface-wwe-superstar-cuts-a-twitter-promo-on-fans

I'm not sure this wasn't at least 10% joking. Big E had gots a weird (but kind of awesome) sense of humor on Twitter, and many people think he's serious when he's not.

Did it involve pressing the 2000-pound Andre the Giant in front of 200,000 fans and killing him with a bodyslam?

While on tour with Metallica

Tore every single muscle in his body and rebroke the arm he initially broke shooting on Choshu.

• Like 1

Man, I might just vote Brock Lesnar straight through during next year's MM tournament assuming that we have one and also that I'm not banned by then.

Now, take a guy like me: I cancelled the day after the Rumble, ranted and raved about it here for two months, then signed back up the day before WM because I realized I'd be dumb not to spend a couple bucks on a reliable feed (plus I get Extreme Rules now, too)-- am I counted as a new subscriber? Or did they not make a distinction?

Now, take a guy like me: I cancelled the day after the Rumble, ranted and raved about it here for two months, then signed back up the day before WM because I realized I'd be dumb not to spend a couple bucks on a reliable feed (plus I get Extreme Rules now, too)-- am I counted as a new subscriber? Or did they not make a distinction?

They're counting subscribers as a whole, not new ones.