DVDVR Message Board

RAW 03/30/15

The Natural

Not yet.  Poor Curtis Axel.  Somewhere in wrestler heaven,  Curt and Larry the Axe are weeping.

Axel's not going anywhere.  WWE handpicked him to train with the Rock and Brock when they made their comebacks in 2011/2012.  That's a little respect.  It was just him getting tongue-tied during his "Genesis Of McGillicutty" promo that held him back.

Speaking of Hennig/Brock, a couple weeks back, a drummer that I've known for a long time was talking about how "back in our day", Curt and Brock would show up to their gigs in the Twin Cities, so their families have been friends for a long time.  Just found out on Joe's Wiki page he named his son Brock.

I keep saying this: he could easily go heel and keep doing the Make-A-Wish stuff. Especially if he treats all of the fans like an asshole EXCEPT the children, since they're the ones buying his merch... or more to the point, they're the ones forcing their parents to buy his merch for them. He's doing it for the kids, and would play that totally straight.

I don't get the Make-A-Wish talking point, especially considering Connor the Crusher and Daniel Bryan's relationship started when Bryan was a heel.

Bray Wyatt did a Make-A-Wish

So yeah... it doesn't really matter

• Like 1

Most women in wrestling find themselves in a weird position.

Fans and management: "Women are there to look hot and for sex appeal! They have no other value!"

Eva Marie or Sable or whoever: "OK, let me cash in on that."

Fans and management: "Lazy Slut!"

• Like 1

It's not even that witty.

"LOL You have sex with your husband/long-term partner!"

Well...yeah. Obviously.

Really.  Naomi, Brie, AJ, and Natalya are actually married to their guys, and Nikki has been with Cena for several years. 

Poor Paige, left all alone on the Diva Insults Ballroom floor. ;)

Well...yeah. Obviously.

Really.  Naomi, Brie, AJ, and Natalya are actually married to their guys, and Nikki has been with Cena for several years. 

"YOU SUCK NO ONE" *clap clap clapclapclap*

• Like 1

I keep saying this: he could easily go heel and keep doing the Make-A-Wish stuff. Especially if he treats all of the fans like an asshole EXCEPT the children, since they're the ones buying his merch... or more to the point, they're the ones forcing their parents to buy his merch for them. He's doing it for the kids, and would play that totally straight.

I don't get the Make-A-Wish talking point, especially considering Connor the Crusher and Daniel Bryan's relationship started when Bryan was a heel.

Bray Wyatt did a Make-A-Wish

So yeah... it doesn't really matter

Man, if Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper showed up at the kid's bedside with rattlesnakes and tried to siphon out the child's malady with a bayou mojo ritual, that would've been fucking awesome.

• Like 6

If Seth Rollins can be a heel on cue and then show up on The Today Show and be an awesome dude, then so could Cena but he can't because he brings his gimmick home with him.  John Cena is the Bizarro New  Jack.

Did we ever find out who was the mysterious cameraman bump freak?

This guy apparently: @DylanDrake247

Christ, listening to Alvarez and his reports about what the crowd were chanting at the woman are horrible.

Pigs.

Not to mention all the little kids around. You think people would at least try and carry themselves with a modicum of class. Yeah, way to reinforce negative stereotypes about wrestling fans.

Last show I went to, it was the kids yelling horrid things, strangely enough. So loud and obnoxious that we (Sweetser was there for this, as it was in his area in San Diego) moved to an empty part of the arena instead... Right in front of a pre-debut John Cena.

Well...yeah. Obviously.

"YOU SUCK NO ONE" *clap clap clapclapclap*

I thought she was kinda sorta not seriously dating that emo asshole singer, Bradley Walden?  Or is that a Total Divas work?

Ummm..  Not that I am following Paige's personal life or anything... er..  dammit...

I hope someone on the roster steps up to avenge the cameraman.

I've just read his name is/was Wes Brisco. 

The Cameraman was Dylan Drake

Or are you saying the man to step up should be Wes Brisco?

Not yet.  Poor Curtis Axel.  Somewhere in wrestler heaven,  Curt and Larry the Axe are weeping.

Axel's not going anywhere.  WWE handpicked him to train with the Rock and Brock when they made their comebacks in 2011/2012.  That's a little respect.  It was just him getting tongue-tied during his "Genesis Of McGillicutty" promo that held him back.

I was under the impression the trainers were Curt Hawkins and Axel - WWE just conveniently erased the former's participation when they were building up the latter.

I hope someone on the roster steps up to avenge the cameraman.

I've just read his name is/was Wes Brisco. 

The Cameraman was Dylan Drake

Or are you saying the man to step up should be Wes Brisco?

Just telling you what I read.  My sources have been sketchy lately.  Time to go BROCK their sorry asses. :lol:

What is Brisco doing these days? I haven't even heard his name mentioned since Aces & Eights.

Down in TX doing Tharpe's NWA, I believe. He did a couple appearances in New Japan last year with them when they also brought Tarver.