DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXI - The Greatest Show Ever

Big Fresh

so your list of people that are going to be coming after Rollins includes

1) Orton: who pinned Rollins at WM31

2) Reigns: who had his potential moment stolen and got pinned too

3) Lesnar: who is gonna be back in August to murder Rollins

You also gotta assume having the belt is gonna reignite Dean Ambrose's hatred.

Tyler Black is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. 2005 me is beside himself.

Hopefully, Jimmy Jacobs comes up with a killer promo for Seth tonight/tomorrow and it's not just the same run of the mill architect, Authority bullshit. 

Brilliant fucking ending. Makes up for the bullshit ending to HHH-Sting.

Yeah, that was awful. Sting is tired of HHH stacking the deck against his enemies and cheating to win, then HHH stacks the deck against him and cheats to win, so he....earns Sting's begrudging respect? What a fucking mess.

• Like 9

Reigns brought it.

Fuck all you for shitting on him and giving us that shit ass fiinsh and ruining a match that was ending up awesome.

He'll be fine. This match made him the viable contender he's been struggling for months to be.

• Like 2

Lesnar's selling that string of Punches at the end was astounding.  It's like he was doing an "evolution of guys knocked out by Tyson" dance or something.

I missed everything but the last 10 minutes or so and I still feel like I saw a great show.

• Like 2

Even by wrestling logic I'm confused by this show. The nWo interfered for Sting, who put over HHH in his first WWE match. The nWo. Interfered on Sting's behalf. Sting.

I wasn't the only one expecting the nWo to turn on Sting, was I? Or expecting Flair to come out just to turn on Sting?

• Like 5

Main event was great, though I hated the ending. Reigns and Lesnar were having an awesome match, and I thought Reigns was magnificent, not just in how much of a beating he was willing to take, but also in how good he looked in his comeback. I was really on the edge of my seat by the end, and Rollins coming out really deflated me just because it made the end obvious. Think this is still my WWE MOTY so far.

• Like 1

That main event was stiff as shit. Brock is the best right now. I think if you want Reigns to stay as a face this was the best thing to book him putting in one hell of an effort, but coming up short. I still would've liked to have kept the belt on Brock, but this at least elevated a couple young guys.

Rusev/Cena was pretty great, and the second best match behind the main. Finish to Rollins/Orton was nuts.

Did that HHH/Sting shit really happen or did I hallucinate the whole thing?

Goddamit Rusev, I wholeheartedly apologise for voting Nakamura in March Madness. That entrance was something else.

That main event was the most legit looking thing I've ever seen in wrestling.

They looked like they were hitting each other with live rounds. And it hit every note it waned to.

Reigns really bumped and sold like a goddamn champ. And Brock's Terry Funk impressions were amazing.

Lesnar is both 80s Tyson and 1992 Vader. He's an unstoppable killing machine that has no problem with selling and blading *cough cough*...

the commentary on HHH/Sting was a shit show. Sting signed with WWE and apparently that worked out as well as Sting's tag team partnerships.

I guess Hogan is able to fall to the ground and sell now. I was waiting for Ric Flair to make a run-in for HHH/Sting.

Triple H put Rhonda Rousey over. Sting? Not so much.

HHH has been puting over women more than the guys. Lol. But the story was HHH was the reason WCW failed going into it. He wasn't gonna lose that shit.